GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/3/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
wait, are the oilers allowed to play without mcdavid?

i'd assume they'd at least try to have the league cancel the game
I keep thinking hard but I can't make up a single reason to watch the Oilers without McDavid.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
That's 3 points for Kuch. He's rolling.

He's literally played like shit in half the games this season. His production ability is ridiculous, guess he learned from his best buddy Stamkos.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
I keep thinking hard but I can't make up a single reason to watch the Oilers without McDavid.
I mean it should be entertaining to see what they do and how bad they are?

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
He's literally played like **** in half the games this season. His production ability is ridiculous, guess he learned from his best buddy Stamkos.

The difference is, even when Kuch is playing bad, his assists usually aren't pedestrian. ...Okay, that last one was, but he's obviously playing well right now, so whatever. His points, for the most part, are on plays he makes himself, even on nights when he's God awful for the other 59:57.

Reactions: Hint1k

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Domingue had been so lonely this game he went for a f***ing highlight reel save. Instead someone get their first career goal against us. It's as if I've seen that before.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
So 4 players for the Lightning have scored 10 goals now. Stamkos is not one of them.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

Legobbles

Mar 10, 2016
Halifax, NS
I'm hoping they gut it out, but this Oilers-Stars game has the potential for an epic beatdown. The Oilers haven't played without McDavid since his collarbone healed.

Reactions: missionAvs

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
I'm hoping they gut it out, but this Oilers-Stars game has the potential for an epic beatdown. The Oilers haven't played without McDavid since his collarbone healed.

Sheesh, will be interested to see how that game pans out. A MacKinnon-less Avs scares the shit out of me but McJesus-less Oilers? Oh boy...

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Don't like Drai forcing that pass across the middle to RNH. Should have just put that on net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad