GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/3/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
If Edmonton gets shut out without Mcdavid, the McDavid = Oilers narrative is gonna be out in full force.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
It's not narrative. The Oiler lineup from top to bottom lacks initiative without McDavid. I honest to God think it could take the entire season or longer to break the bad habits Todd Mac let them develop.

Everything runs through 97 and Kenny has to change that habit pronto.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
No. I watch the Oil a lot because they often come on after Tampa. That shift Lucic had towards the end of the period was bad even for him.

He has bee astrocious to say the least. If it wasn’t for bad farm team where they don’t have anyone in the pipeline he would have lost his job long time ago

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
He has bee astrocious to say the least. If it wasn’t for bad farm team where they don’t have anyone in the pipeline he would have lost his job long time ago

That starts in the front office.

This is going to sound like gloating coming from a Tampa fan but it's not intended that way.

Palat 7th round pick
Point 3rd round pick
Kucherov 2nd round pick
Johnson undrafted

Talent is all over the place every year. A team just needs a model for what it looks for in a player and take him.

The Oilers on the other hand and RNH in particular are what happens when bad coaching let's bad habits set in. That young man broke in to the league like Joe Thornton-lite but years of being the Oilers whipping boy to take all the hard matchups has left him like a gelded stallion. Hes arguably one of the NHL's most misused player of the last 5 years.

That and Chia is a freaking moron who is arguably worse than the coaching

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
Actually I missed the first. Sabres were better ?

Sabres were bad in the first and Great in the second and then the preds shut it down in the third like they can. Sabres had four or five great chances in the final two minutes.

People talked about all the one goal wins

Well the last three sabres games have all been one goal losses. In fact this is just the fourth sabres loss in regulation in 20 games, they have 14 wins in that stretch.

All on the road against Tampa Florida Nashville and oh great Toronto tommorow.

Because I didn’t think Tampa Minnesota and Winnipeg in four days just two weeks ago was tough enough.

I like how this team is in every game though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad