GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/3/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintMorose

Jul 21, 2009
Zack Kassian needs to remain an Oiler for a long long time. I love what he brings to the team.

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
Nashville with some text book defending as the game winds down

Nashville and Tampa are far and away the best teams IMO.

No offense to Toronto but I need to see at least a series victory before they can be called one of the best. Playoff duration maters.

Reactions: KCC

cliffclaven

Nov 29, 2018
There you go... oilers/stars is chippy. Refs give kassian a 10m misconduct with 11 minutes left. For literally nothing. And, right on cue, a line brawl! Hahaha!

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Oil finally show life.. Should have ran a Star through the boards in the first when they were going hard at them

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Would it be so bad to have both? does it have to be one or the other?
Of course it doesn't, but the lack of fighting doesn't mean the actual on ice product is less entertaining, and these dinosaurs who pine for a time that is clearly gone just can't handle that fact and choose to instead pretend that fighting is what makes the game exciting.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
There you go... oilers/stars is chippy. Refs give kassian a 10m misconduct with 11 minutes left. For literally nothing. And, right on cue, a line brawl! Hahaha!

They gave him that because he wouldn't stop chirping the Refs.

Legobbles

Mar 10, 2016
Halifax, NS
They gave him that because he wouldn't stop chirping the Refs.
Maaybe if they would do their f***in job, they wouldn't get chirped. The absolute TRASH officiating hasn't been limited to Oilers games, it's unacceptable and I'd be furious with the inconsistency if I was a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->