GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/3/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

razkaz

Oct 3, 2013
Buffalo Nashville... can't believe I'm saying this but... the battle of the powerhouses
Haven't watched much of Nashville this year, but they seem to be dealing with some injuries and Buffalo have now lost 2 in a row. I'd say the Sabres are primed to win this one

talitintti

Oct 13, 2018
Point keeps playing like this and he enters the best player in the world discussion sooner than later.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I think the Devils were concerned about the cross-ice pass to Stamkos. Kucherov's been targeting Point more and more lately though.

It is absolutely insane how good Brayden Point between draft day and now. I don't think there's any doubt whatsoever that this is a franchise player, found in the 3rd round.

razkaz

Oct 3, 2013
Yea there’s no f***ing way Point takes less than 10 mil. All these young RFAs next season are going to get paid.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Point's skillset is so interesting. he's an elite skater who could win the rocket and selke in the same year if he keeps up this development path
At the end of last season, I was quick to talk about how he'd be a perennial Selke contender who'd add some points, but this is just unreal to me right now.

I knew the kid would be good when we picked him up, but I never would have imagined this display we're seeing right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->