GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/3/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
At the end of last season, I was quick to talk about how he'd be a perennial Selke contender who'd add some points, but this is just unreal to me right now.

I knew the kid would be good when we picked him up, but I never would have imagined this display we're seeing right now.

The funny thing is, if you were to describe his play style, it's pretty much "two-way playmaking center." ... "...Who, oh yeah, can contend for a Rocket, apparently."

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
A lot of top end talent is ridiculously underpaid. The middle class in this league makes way too much considering most of them are pretty much replacement level with prospects.
exactly. High end players are so damn good, they skew it so that most NHLers are actually below average. Point being a complete gem is only bad news for the rest of the league, not for Tampa for having to pay for him. he'll be worth it

hockeeyyy

Sep 29, 2017
I'm watching the Raptors game while watching the Lighting / Devils game and at this point, I think I'd rather watch basketball. It's been a boring game. Though the more I watch Point, the more I think he's basically a franchise centre now. What a steal for Tampa Bay.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
I'm watching the Raptors game while watching the Lighting / Devils game and at this point, I think I'd rather watch basketball. It's been a boring game. Though the more I watch Point, the more I think he's basically a franchise centre now. What a steal for Tampa Bay.

NJ has that effect on folks.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
I do wish the Devils would put up more of a fight, but Point and Kucherov are so fun to watch

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
If anyone wants to see how bad the Oilers are without McDavid...Tune in tonight!

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Another three point night for Kuch and we're not even halfway through for this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad