GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/26/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
That hasn't seemed to matter for a while now.
which i hate btw, this one was pretty high and gards effort was meh but i think it was icing, but a lot of the time when dman can get it but dont and they call it icing it frustrates me. I dont care if its for or agsint my team i hate those kind of icing calls.

Reactions: FanSince72

Sensin5

Jan 27, 2013
Lovely "professional referees" in Sens Rangers game. Chabot has stick slashed out of his hands NO CALL and then he gets called for a real softie while without his stick. Earlier Rangers sent an extra man on the ice to help defend an Ottawa chance. No Call. Too many of these referees are just clowns. Embarrassing to all.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Oh well decent game, 4th in 6 nights and 3rd on the road, Marner is amazing, Anderson was rock steady in net

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
the game was literally marner vs pasta lol. gg bruins.

also 50% of hymans goals are empty nets, and 75% of is goals so far have been with the goalie mostly missing....

Mar 26, 2010
Not an impressive game for the Leafs. They looked tired. Will take the 2 points though.

Can not wait for Nylander and Matthews to get back! Toronto will be a bigger meaner monster.

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
Not an impressive game for the Leafs. They looked tired. Will take the 2 points though.

Can not wait for Nylander and Matthews to get back! Toronto will be a bigger meaner monster.
they had the cali road trip which is historically one of our hardest and now 5 games in 8 days including a back to back i believe it was a fine win.

leafs led in scoring chances 30- 27 with high danger chances equal at 10 a piece.

POVERTY

Leafs and Marchand fan
Sep 27, 2017
Poulin how can you be a seasoned hockey professional and still not know that primary assists are a stat that is tracked

Mar 26, 2010
they had the cali road trip which is historically one of our hardest and now 5 games in 8 days including a back to back i believe it was a fine win.

leafs led in scoring chances 30- 27 with high danger chances equal at 10 a piece.

Yeah, been a tough schedule.

I am looking forward to finally seeing the full line up together. Toronto is the only team in the NHL to not ice a full roster all season. #34 and #29, are going to be an instant spark plug for the entire team when back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad