GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/26/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
He looked exhausted more then anything
He has done nothing in the last 2 weeks, either its his wrist or something else. Bruins fans want him to sit a few games but that leaves them with too many AHL guys. The top centre is a rookie, the 4th line centre is a rookie and 2 rookies on dee. I think Pasta should not be playing. He is playing at 60% or less, just taking up a spot.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
For God's sake just move all the rest of the games out of Barclays. Place is a ghost town because NOBODY wants to come here.

TheKrebsCycle

Throwing Confetti for Perfetti
Jun 1, 2011
Barrie
NO MacKinnon and Rantanen as the best duo option?

I think they qualified the quizz by omitting rants /Mac and mcdavid /Drai from contention for some reason or another. Maybe parity. Those two pairs were mentioned above the others prior to the quizz tho..

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
ita honestly sad and I feel really bad for the fans who do go,

but Floridas attendance is abysmal and is siphoning money. Florida has one team that sells out and has for the first time ever broken even the last two years.

Florida has two teams but Toronto has one?

Mar 26, 2010
Pastrnak is crazy good. Top 5 player in the NHL! He is on the best contract out of every single player in the league. What a beauty.

FrozenJagrt

Dec 16, 2009
ita honestly sad and I feel really bad for the fans who do go,

but Floridas attendance is abysmal and is siphoning money. Florida has one team that sells out and has for the first time ever broken even the last two years.

Florida has two teams but Toronto has one?
Good luck convincing the Leafs to let anyone in on their turf.

Reactions: Nok Hockey

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Miller got it in throat from the Tavares shot that rode up his stick, just before the goal was scored. I think he was having a hard time breathing for the rest of the shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad