GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/26/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
the difference is 1967 is a legit chirp

some fabrication that the Bruins have some wheel of excuses (when was anyone clamoring dirty hit this game) after every loss is just stupid

you can chirp the Oilers for sucking after 3 straight first overalls

but to your point the "plan the parade" chirps are along the same vein as the "wheel of excuses"

1968 is irrelevant, anything beyond 3 years is irrelevant to most teams.

The Bruins and fans have a rep they earned, stop whining about it.

sessiroth

Jan 21, 2010
Toronto Ont.
It's weird tho because the leafs has owned Boston in the regular seasons the last 3 years or so. Andersen is 10 - 1. You think they'd be used to losing to the leafs in the regular season. Come playoff time it's a different game tho.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mar 26, 2010
Yeah there is absolutely no way this is true, but that's cute that you feel like such a victim

Krug was gone for the Bruins until October 30th and by that point McAvoy was gone and hasn't returned since, as well as many others for the Bruins

Did you just make this up off the top of your head so you could feel better?
Victim? Say what?

Leaf fans just want to see a full roster. Don’t know where you are pulling that garbage from. You have to be a Leaf hater to make a post like that. I don’t get it.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Why is Cluttersuck on a PP unit in 2018? I mean for Christ's sake I would think Filppila would be a million times better. Disappointing night but there were positives such as largely outplaying the best team in the division and in no way looking overmatched. Uncle Leo also probably had his best shift he's had in a long time tonight where him and his line pinned the Caps in their own zone for close to a minute. Unfortunately they made mistakes and when you do that against the Caps they will make you pay. I think they have a real shot at a top 3 finish in a very weak Metro. One thing that is going to be huge: the vast majority of home games from here on out are at Fort Neverlose starting on December 1st.

Reactions: Cellee

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
Victim? Say what?

Leaf fans just want to see a full roster. Don’t know where you are pulling that garbage from. You have to be a Leaf hater to make a post like that. I don’t get it.

What? You said the Leafs are the only team this year that hasn't iced a full roster, which is complete BS

How is that garbage? Thats just the truth

Reactions: Drakon

Mar 26, 2010
What? You said the Leafs are the only team this year that hasn't iced a full roster, which is complete BS

How is that garbage? Thats just the truth
Boston has had a full roster. The only other team I can think of is Montreal.

Take a loss like a man.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
Boston has had a full roster. The only other team I can think of is Montreal.

Take a loss like a man.

No they haven't, I literally laid that out in my first post

Krug missed the start of the season til October 30th. By October 30th McAvoy was out and hasn't returned since

So no, they have not had a full roster

Its really not that complicated

Mar 26, 2010
No they haven't, I literally laid that out in my first post

Krug missed the start of the season til October 30th. By October 30th McAvoy was out and hasn't returned since

So no, they have not had a full roster

Its really not that complicated
Well, look forward to the next one and hopefully both teams are healthy full rosters.

ANDI P IS CUTE

Oct 7, 2009
Windsor On
bruins are a one line team, if our D sucks so bad why are we in the top 5 or so GAA/GAPG/. Then they saw Matthews and Nylander will not help our defense. Really/ So that time both have the puck is a bad thing? We will be in the O zone even more than now. Also we have the best or 2nd best goal diff.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Remember this?

blackhawks-mural.jpg

I've finally made sense of it. The thing is, it's not Jonathan Toews.

brady-tkachuk-2019-54.jpg

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
read their pg thread- they cant lose with grace either.
I usually don't read the game day thread, but I am sure that it is similar. It is heat of the moment stuff. I like being up against Boston as they are a team to beat if we want to be an elite team and the games are usually entertaining except. unfortunately for us, game 7s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad