GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/26/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razz

Jan 23, 2011
Mississauga
I usually don't read the game day thread, but I am sure that it is similar. It is heat of the moment stuff. I like being up against Boston as they are a team to beat if we want to be an elite team and the games are usually entertaining except. unfortunately for us, game 7s.

I disagree, Tampa is the team to beat to be an elite team. Boston is a one-line team with zero depth and a 41 year old #1 D, and their starter has lost his job to Halak. I hope they have a much higher bar than Boston.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Yeah, been a tough schedule.

I am looking forward to finally seeing the full line up together. Toronto is the only team in the NHL to not ice a full roster all season. #34 and #29, are going to be an instant spark plug for the entire team when back.

Toronto is not the only team not to ice a full roster all season lol.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
...or 1967.... or game seven...

Good teams finds ways to win games, as we were told when the Bruins beat us when we had Sparks in on a b2b and no Matthews earlier in the year.

Not directed specifically at you...

Both sides were doing such a good job of not being douches during the game.

These are two very evenly matched teams that are doing very well despite missing extremely key parts. Bruins missing 3/4ths of their top 4 D and Bergeron. Leafs missing Matthews and Nylander. I hope they meet again in the playoffs. Love the contrast in styles. Obviously both teams are not as good, but reminds me of Boston vs Chicago earlier in the decade. Muscle and D vs speed and O. Bruins had better scoring then and Chicago had two more top 3 D than the Leafs have, but same contrast in styles.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
I disagree, Tampa is the team to beat to be an elite team. Boston is a one-line team with zero depth and a 41 year old #1 D, and their starter has lost his job to Halak. I hope they have a much higher bar than Boston.
Tampa is a team to beat. No doubt about that.

Reactions: ANDI P IS CUTE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->