GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/2/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
I really wanted to watch SJ/COL....

But Pierre McGuire is calling this game.... so now I don't know if I can stomach it.

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
Thanks.

Ya, a little late... but based on the Bennett hit, I don't think Wood will even get a call from DoPS
I think it will say a lot about the "status of the player" argument if the DoPS does make a judgement on this.

McAvoy, Simek, Benn. One of those isn't like the other.

Reactions: JerseyMike34

Sensators

Sep 15, 2009
I know people think Radulov is a good player - but I'm always surprised at how good he is when i watch.. I don't if other people underate him but I do. He is better than Benn and often better than Seguin. One of the best wingers in the NHL.

Reactions: Smelling Salt

flamesforcup

Sep 5, 2017
I know people think Radulov is a good player - but I'm always surprised at how good he is when i watch.. I don't if other people underate him but I do. He is better than Benn and often better than Seguin. One of the best wingers in the NHL.
Yea him and Dadanov get really underrated. They were hated on alot just because they played in the KHL before but have proven to be elite.

cliffclaven

Nov 29, 2018
Lol,#nunhl... Nieto sits there and hacks away in the crease.. everyone on the sharks just stick checks. Hey Karlsson, how about giving him a shoulder or cross check to get him off yr goalie?? Wait... you can’t do that anymore. Pathetic.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
The Oilers have been outshot 22-3 with Petrovic on the ice (four periods of hockey).

Peter Chiarelli shoring up the defense.

Reactions: JerseyMike34

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
I still remember his rookie season playoff performance with Nashville. He played like he wanted it real bad. I was sold.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Radim Simek out for the game tonight against the Avs with a concussion. Late hit with an injury that gets no suspension. Not a good call by the NHL.
They were dealing with a match penalty, so they were looking for something to suspend. They check for it being late and it was found to not be late. There was nothing to suspend.

You don't suspend because someone got hurt. You suspend because a rule was broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad