Which card do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I don’t want to run up the score
I considered and stoopin to the Panthers board and sending everybody a pm, but i thought that would take it too far. Besides how the hell would i get even those who voted for my card back to MSG next year?

Well then...i got the next 8 to 10 hours working on getting the United States Navy their shit.

Cor....i got two words for ya...

Good game :)

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I considered and stoopin to the Panthers board and sending everybody a pm, but i thought that would take it too far. Besides how the hell would i get even those who voted for my card back to MSG next year?

Well then...i got the next 8 to 10 hours working on getting the United States Navy their ****.

Cor....i got two words for ya...

Good game :)

giphy.gif

Reactions: CHGoalie27

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
@Cor i wouldnt be like that, your card is still much historically weaker, as are the ignorant schmucks that voted for it, but still a good game. The better card AND man doesnt always win as we see here.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
@Cor i wouldnt be like that, your card is still much historically weaker, as are the ignorant schmucks that voted for it, but still a good game. The better card AND man doesnt always win as we see here.

I am amused that you think I'm so likeable people would vote for me despite a weaker card.

Perhaps your opinion that my card is weak is wrong. There's a lot of good to my card, even if you don't think so

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I am amused that you think I'm so likeable people would vote for me despite a weaker card.

Perhaps your opinion that my card is weak is wrong. There's a lot of good to my card, even if you don't think so
Well i never said your card was weak. At least i didnt mean to. Weaker than mine* Besides that's gotta be one of the golden rules of the mic, don't make you or your opponent out to not be worth seeing, no?

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
im joining this contest next year, drafting Cor and CGGoalie and winning the whole thing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad