HF Wrestling Round 1: CHGoalie27 vs Cor

Which card do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Well this seems to be the only one where people are really soliciting votes, which is a bit odd. I was surprised to hear that someone posted in another thread asking for votes and I'm somewhat surprised to see such a rundown going on in this thread, but there's nothing wrong with someone pimping their own card. The votes are fine, but largely irrelevant in my eyes. Make the card that you like.

I am still curious about one thing though. Is Misawa wrestling in two consecutive matches?

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Well this seems to be the only one where people are really soliciting votes, which is a bit odd. I was surprised to hear that someone posted in another thread asking for votes and I'm somewhat surprised to see such a rundown going on in this thread, but there's nothing wrong with someone pimping their own card. The votes are fine, but largely irrelevant in my eyes. Make the card that you like.

I am still curious about one thing though. Is Misawa wrestling in two consecutive matches?
He MIGHT be wrestling in two matches. He has to beat the 3 other Tiger Masks. I assume he would tho LOL Doesn't matter cuz Cor is winning artifically anyway. With his weaker card and more friends.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
He MIGHT be wrestling in two matches. He has to beat the 3 other Tiger Masks. I assume he would tho LOL Doesn't matter cuz Cor is winning artifically anyway. With his weaker card and more friends.

tumblr_o1dilpzOaD1v5ue77o2_400.gif

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010

Fair enough. The match does say Misawa vs Perfect (which would be a great match) but I was confused as the Tiger Mask Match preceded it.

Also, no need to jump to accusations. Depending on what a person is looking for a solid case can be made for either of these cards. Again though, not that the votes matter to any real degree.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
@Paris in Flames hey, before you look at the tournament polls down below, I just wanted to say you are super cool

@Chris Cutter I dunno, should I rally everyone I know with an account to vote? Cuz we can just give this to the poster people like most OR the one with the better overall card. Either way, this shit has been made cheap, and seriously for the time EVERYONE puts into this, f*** the people who voted without consideration.

Takes the fun out when the other guy is bowling with the bumpers on. And Im supposed to feel like it's not classy to defend myself. f*** that shit too.

Reactions: Cor

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I'm not sure if you're serious or not which is making this even more entertaining.
Whatever will get the people that didn't vote based on the cards to change their vote?

..and while Im at it, f*** Chevy. and their f***ing truck. and their f***ing ad that keeps freezing my computer and making me click on everything but the things I want to.

Reactions: Cor and Morozov

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
@CHGoalie27 ’s guide to losing the HFW Draft Poll

95% f***ing bullshit
2% they asked for votes
2% it’s a popularity contest
1% Their card was better than mine

Reactions: CHGoalie27

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
@CHGoalie27 ’s guide to losing the HFW Draft Poll

95% ****ing bull****
2% they asked for votes
2% it’s a popularity contest
1% Their card was better than mine

I don't think I'm allowed to post pics or even a description of what you do to win the poll...

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
This for me was a one of the clearer cut choices initially, but after multiple views I wasn't so sure.

@CHGoalie27 : I love the concept of all these titles being on the line and having multiple promotions to boot. That said some of the match were too convoluted and I think the concept is difficult to pull off in that it's hard to get some of the best representations of each promotion. Really like the Mr Perfect - Tiger Mask match along with the ECW nods. And while it won't get too much commentary, I like Joey Styles with Lord Alfred Hayes. Just imagining Lord Alfred Hayes saying "oh my God" in his usual tone. Oh, and I really like that you added wrestlers to teams/factions that weren't there previously, but I don't like the choices themselves apart from Johnson which actually really works out well for you. I think I would have eliminated Public Enemly altogether.

@Cor: Like how clean your card is. Main Event is well done as someone else noted considering when you picked the guys and makes a lot of sense. In fact it didn't even need to be Hell in a Cell, but McMahon in Hell in a Cell is really interesting. Goldberg - Batista has already happened in real life, which I don't care so much about, but it doesn't interest me that much. I almost think Punk vs Goldberg would have been best, but Punk vs McMahon is hard to question. Like the Naito vs Almas match. Big boxing fan, but don't like that on your card. One of my favorite matches is actually your Tag Team Championship match. I would have put that much further up the card, but I like tag team wrestling.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I’m not sure why I was @ at to change my vote...I voted for you :laugh: unless I’m reading that post wrong.

Anyway this is all supposed to be in good fun not sure what is going on here. I do realize the HF jacket is the crown jewel of prizes so I guess I’m not surprised it’s getting heated.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I’m not sure why I was @ at to change my vote...I voted for you :laugh: unless I’m reading that post wrong.

Anyway this is all supposed to be in good fun not sure what is going on here. I do realize the HF jacket is the crow jewel of prizes so I guess I’m not surprised it’s getting heated.

So I guess he’s not wrong in telling you to change your vote :sarcasm:

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA

Anyway this is all supposed to be in good fun not sure what is going on here. I do realize the HF jacket is the crown jewel of prizes so I guess I’m not surprised it’s getting heated.
I tagged everyone who voted LOL Not sure why i tagged those who did, especially because i questioned doing so in the first place and did it anyway!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad