Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
CHGoalie27

CROSS PROMOTIONAL WRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIPS
All Championships On The Line- Winner Takes All

LIVE FROM MADISON SQUARE GARDEN

WWF World Heavyweight Champion vs WCW World Heavyweight Champion Casket Match
Andre The Giant(WWF-C) vs The Undertaker (WCW-WHC)
Who is the most legendary wrestler ever? Unlike most of the other matches that end when someone goes up, a champion will be crowned when someone is going 6 feet down into the ground.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
ECW vs FMW Tables, Ladders, and Chairs Hardcore Championship
Tommy Dreamer (ECW) vs Balls Mahoney (ECW) vs New Jack (ECW) vs Axl Rotten (ECW) vs Ian Rotten (ECW) vs Sandman (ECW-C) Mr. Pogo (FMW) vs Hayabusa (FMW) vs Atsushi Onita (FMW) vs Jinsei Shinzaki (FMW) vs Mitsuhiro Matsunaga (FMW) vs Sabu (FMW-C)

Which is the mightiest of the two most legendary hardcore wrestling promotions? The best of each are all looking for blood, broken bones, and both championships!
Womens' Championship Fatal 4 Way
Chyna(WWF-C) vs Manami Toyota (AJW-C) vs BullNakano(WCW-C) vs Megumi Kudo (FMW-C)
Who is considered the best female in wrestling history? The champions of each promotion looking to stake her claim at the top!
WWF & IWGP Intercontinental Championship Unification
Mr. Perfect(WWF-ICC) vs Tiger Mask (NJPW-ICC)
Mr. Perfect has been calling Misawa’s 5 star ratings as cheap and paid for, that he’s the only one to be called perfect. Can Misawa retain his title to face Mr. Perfect?
Ladder Match For The Tiger Mask & IWGP Intercontinental Championship
Satoru Sayama vs Mitsuharu Misawa(NJPW-ICC) vs Koji Kanemoto vs Yoshihiro Yamazaki
When Mr. Perfect decided to challenge NJPW-ICC Tiger Mask (2) to a match of technical mastery, Tiger Masks 1, 3, and 4 felt they deserved a shot at the WWF-ICC and the rightful claim to the Tiger Mask.
WWF vs WCW vs ECW Tag Team Championship Tables Match
Legion Of Doom(WWF-TTC) Hawk & Animal vs Doom(WCW-TTC) Ron Simmons & Butch Reed vs Public Enemy (ECW-TTC)
When one of the tag team members goes through a table, that team is eliminated. Which Tag Team will take home all 3 sets of tag team titles?
IWGP Junior Heavyweight Triple Threat Championship
The Great Sasuke (IWGP-JHC) vs Kushida vs Bushi
What better way to kick off the championship matches than with some high flying cruiserweight action!
Lou Thesz vs Enzo Amore
Enzo has been earning his reputation as a disrespectful character, here to teach him a lesson is the innovator and longest reigning NWA champ in history.
Bianca Belair vs Mandy Rose
When Brutus “The Barber” Beefcake read the Twitter exchange between Bianca and Mandy, and learned of the match, he called demanding the officiating job.
PRE SHOW Triple Threat Chairs Match
Power Warrior(L.O.D.) vs Ahmed Johnson (Doom) vs Ryback (Public Enemy)
3rd members of the WWF, WCW, and ECW tag team champions face off

Referee: Brutus “The Barber” Beefcake (LOSERS BEWARE!!!)
In Ring Announcer and Lead Commentator: Joey Styles
Color Commentators: Lord Alfred Hayes and Oderus Urungus from GWAR
Musical Performers: GWAR

vs

CorMania I
Hell In A Cell Match:
CM Punk vs Vince McMahon

CM Punk agreed to allow the McMahon’s to profit off of him under two conditions. He fights Vince McMahon, and the match is in a Hell In A Cell Match. This match is bound to be a bloodbath, and something to be remembered for decades to come. Will the Punk bring McMahon to his knees, or will Punk stand no chance in hell?

World Heavyweight Championship:
Special Guest Enforcer: Rampage Jackson
Bill Goldberg vs Batista(c)

Two of the biggest stars of their time will face off for the first time ever. Bill Golderg is one of the biggest draws in Wrestling history, and with Dave Batista’s Hollywood success, there are a lot of eyes on this match. After repeated uncontrollable brawls, the company brought in Rampage Jackson to assist in keeping things in order. Will Goldberg take Batista’s title? Will Batista cement his place in history? Can Rampage Jackson keep the match in line?

IWGP Intercontinental Championship:
Tetsuya Naito(c) vs Andrade Almas

They went their separate paths but were always connected because of Tranquilo. Andrade Almas claims that Naito lost sight and Almas became the bigger star, and Almas feels personally disrespected that Naito still claims LIJ. Two terrific technical wrestlers who are looking to prove their superiority over the other will put everything on the line tonight!

Hardcore Tornado World Tag Team Championship Match:
Dean Ambrose & Sami Callihan vs The Uso’s(c)

The Usos are on the path to being one of the greatest tag teams of all time, but Switchblade Conspiracy got in their way as the most psychotic, hardcore, blood thirsty team they'll ever encounter on their path to greatness. Switchblade promises to send them to early retirement and end their attempt at being the GOATs, and take the titles while they are at it.

European Championship:
Katsuyori Shibata vs Sheamus(c)

Two of the hardest hitters in Wrestling History come to blows tonight. These are two men who simply love to fight, and agreed to do just that. With Sheamus’ European Championship on the line, Shibata will push Sheamus to his limits.

M.C.G Memorial Women’s Championship:
AJ Lee(c) vs Victoria

In terms of Women’s Wrestling, this is one of the dream matches. Two Women considered the Black Widows’ of their eras. This is a Once In A Lifetime match, and arguably one of the biggest match ups of all-time. However it’s not all fun and games. With AJ Lee putting her Women’s Championship on the line, these two women will do everything in their power to hold that title.

Boxing Match:
Mike Tyson vs Evander Holyfield III

The finale to one of boxing’s greatest rivalries comes to an end. After Holyfield won the first bout, and the second bout ended in a wild brawl, Holyfield and Tyson bring their feud to the greatest combat event ever held. Will Tyson finally prevent the upset, or will Holyfield shock the world again?

Pre-Show

Team Dos Caras vs Team La Mascara Elimination Match:
Dos Caras, Dos Caras Jr, El Hijo de Dos Caras, Sicodelico Jr & Sicodelico vs
La Mascara, Sin Cara, Sin Cara, Blue Demon & Samuray Del Sol

One of the greatest Mexican wrestling families ever team up to take on a team of some of the best Lucha wrestlers ever. This is a once in a lifetime match, and all of Mexico will have their eyes on this match.

WWE Tag Team Championship:
The Wolves vs Sanity (Young & Wolfe) vs The Revival(c)

Three of the best modern tag teams face off in a triple threat tag match for the first time ever. Never before have these tag teams faced off against each other, let alone in a triple threat match. Sit back, relax, and enjoy this tag team wrestling clinic, as The Revival defends their titles against two of the best tag teams of the modern era.​

Last edited:

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
Going to have to go with CH on this one. While some of the matches are a bit messy and overstuffed to me, he has the edge of more quality performers, personally. Would love Perfect vs Tiger Mask and the Tag titles match.

Cor has some good ideas but I dislike half the performers (Sheamus, Vince, Callihan, Goldberg, Batista). I'm also not a boxing fan at all. That being said, I'd love to see Naito vs Almas in their current characters.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
MEMORIAL???

tenor.gif

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
How the hell am I losing this one? Popularity contest again?

I like the Punk and Almas matches...and the boxing match, but otherwise the show doesn't even compare...nothing personal to Cor, one of my personal fav posters by my like count LOL

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
First off, I would like to thank @Chris Cutter for doing this. I’d also like to thank everyone else participating. This is my first year doing this, and I’m having a blast.

So for my card, I went for a super show. This is a show you can put on in any country, and there will be a match that appeals to those fans, not only in terms of draws, but also match types. Whether it’s a technical matchup, a bloodbath, a hardcore match, brawl matchup, technical tag team etc.

I’m also proud of myself for dipping into the Lucha game. I don’t know much about Lucha’s other than those that have appeared in the WWE, and it quickly became apparent that the Dos Caras family played a prominent part in history, and being able to have 5 of the 6 family members teaming up to face 5 other prominent Lucha’s, it is low key my favourite match and something I’m glad I did.

Tyson vs Holyfield III is a risk, but ultimately would draw numbers. Based on how the last iteration ended, a third match up would likely challenge for the most watched boxing match, in my personal opinion.

Naito vs Almas has such a history behind it, that to me this would be the match of the night. Two very talented wrestlers, that are excellent at selling stories in the ring, I think they’d pull of a terrific match.

AJ Lee vs Victoria, again IMO, is probably one of, if not the best Women’s match on the cards. Both are big names in Women’s wrestling, and both carry that black widow, crazy chick sorta personality. I think the build up would be entertaining.

Shibata vs Sheamus I think would be an excellent match as well.

Both Vince/Punk & Batista/Goldberg speak for themselves. 3 of the biggest draws in Wrestling history, and given Batista’s recent Hollywood success, he’d have drawpower as well

I won’t say anything negative about @CHGoalie27 card :)

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Two cards with pretty clear concepts, this one was decently close for me.

CHGoalie27: I like the concept of the different promotions at war. Good selections for the respective roles... definitely an eclectic mix. I am almost certain that you have the best women's match out of everyone, despite Chyna. It's a bit overcrowded at times, but given the concept it almost has to be. I really don't care for the main event. Undertaker is not bad but I don't like Andre. I'm also confused about Misawa... does he wrestle twice?

Cor: I'm pretty surprised with the makeup of the show. I think it's a solid ppv but it doesn't really match my tastes as I am more of a fan of older wrestlers. It's very biased toward modern wrestlers so that makes the talent pool a bit shallow. I don't like Vince being used in a prominent match, but that happens every year. Goldberg and Batista is something that I would definitely dislike. The boxing match I don't like given that this is a wrestling activity, but I do somewhat enjoy the concept of a combat show as opposed to just a wrestling show. All that said though, Naito vs Almas is a tremendous match both in terms of story and in ring and is probably the top intercontinental level match in this thing. The tag team match also looks very strong. I am kind of surprised that you didn't go Punk vs Naito or Ambrose.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Two cards with pretty clear concepts, this one was decently close for me.

CHGoalie27: I like the concept of the different promotions at war. Good selections for the respective roles... definitely an eclectic mix. I am almost certain that you have the best women's match out of everyone, despite Chyna. It's a bit overcrowded at times, but given the concept it almost has to be. I really don't care for the main event. Undertaker is not bad but I don't like Andre. I'm also confused about Misawa... does he wrestle twice?

Cor: I'm pretty surprised with the makeup of the show. I think it's a solid ppv but it doesn't really match my tastes as I am more of a fan of older wrestlers. It's very biased toward modern wrestlers so that makes the talent pool a bit shallow. I don't like Vince being used in a prominent match, but that happens every year. Goldberg and Batista is something that I would definitely dislike. The boxing match I don't like given that this is a wrestling activity, but I do somewhat enjoy the concept of a combat show as opposed to just a wrestling show. All that said though, Naito vs Almas is a tremendous match both in terms of story and in ring and is probably the top intercontinental level match in this thing. The tag team match also looks very strong. I am kind of surprised that you didn't go Punk vs Naito or Ambrose.

Thanks for the thoughts!

To be honestly, I wanted to do Alister Black vs CM Punk. Then Black went pretty early.

I thought about Ambrose vs Punk but it didn’t appeal to me.

Punk vs Naito was also my plan, I thought it over and thought Punk could put on a show against Vince in the HIAC. Both at their prime, the obvious feud.

In fact, I think if there is one thing I would do differently was to try and get Shane, Linda, Colt Cabana, have AJ Lee appear in this match and make it more of a feud match, rather than just simply Punk getting his hands on Vince.

quoipourquoi

Goaltender
Jan 26, 2009
Hockeytown, MI
Punk/McMahon caught me off-guard. Pulling off a main event with a #10 vs. #183 matchup and having it be logical is pretty impressive - and it allowed for the pickup of some great undercard players from picks in Rounds 2-4. Great strategy. Not crazy about the boxing match though. But the MCG memorial match kills me.

Undertaker/Andre in a casket match. Now, I know there’s been some fantastic casket matches, so the format itself can be great, but this could go really good or really bad. I’m reminded of the Mark Henry WrestleMania 22 match, where he’s up against someone maybe a little too big. Andre is maybe a little more agile, and the star power is enough to where it’s must-see. The more I think about it, the more I like it.

Mr. Perfect vs. Tiger Mask is money too, as is the match with the mask itself on-the-line.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Thanks for the thoughts!

To be honestly, I wanted to do Alister Black vs CM Punk. Then Black went pretty early.

I thought about Ambrose vs Punk but it didn’t appeal to me.

Punk vs Naito was also my plan, I thought it over and thought Punk could put on a show against Vince in the HIAC. Both at their prime, the obvious feud.

In fact, I think if there is one thing I would do differently was to try and get Shane, Linda, Colt Cabana, have AJ Lee appear in this match and make it more of a feud match, rather than just simply Punk getting his hands on Vince.

Certainly Punk vs Vince could have a great build. They are natural foils. WhatCulture did a great video on if they had used Punk as Vince's illegitimate son.

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
I went with CH's card due to Cor having CM Punk on his card and proceeding to spell the Usos with an apostrophe.

In all honesty I wouldn't care for seeing Vince in a match let alone a main event slot.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
@Cor cheers on a close match, you somehow got me to cease my shit talking and curb my characters.

I'll say this about my card: my women and hardcore matches are untouched, theres plenty that match my main event in grandiosity, def more watchable out there, but not exactly in star power as those 2 are arguably both on Wrestlings Mount Rushmore. Besides I covered watchable with the rest :)

Unfortunately for my vote count, I think my TLC match is a lot more of a show than i think many may consider...i remember watching that scene in Amadeus when people were trying to convince Mozart he was playing too many notes...funk dat! Go big or go home, and though Im not personally heavy into every pick i made, I went for each promotions most (somethings) and tried to get them in senisble yet watchable matches together.

@JackSlater as for Andre, man I dunno what to say, he was everything the A&E and HBO specials made him out to be and more. In the ring, he had some good ones but it was rare someone remotely near his size would come along. To me, Kamala's cage match especially, was a historic show of Andre's proportions.
I think as history goes, that Hogan match was the biggest in promotional history, it wouldnt have gotten to Austin and Rock and nobody wouldve cared about Steve and Dwayne. All of it was because of Andre. Not Hogan. Hogan carried the torch perfectly in the 80s, but Andre gave him the relevancy. Thats the fact...Ja...oi. :|And as for who is facing Perfect, isnt that up for grabs in teh Tiger Mask match?

Taker was the best possible choice for him out of anyone ever in my book. Which is why I picked him first, for Andre. Who else is agile enough at that size in their prime?

@JackSlater really, we owe us all being here not just to @Chris Cutter , but to Andre lol no lol His just being alive allowed him to travel and tie the world together, and we the Wrestling fan should be most thankful he chose Wrestling really. We still don't have anything like him either.

My watchable main event is really the 12 most lovable non Funk/Foley hardcore legends and who can only imagine the pain and gore the crowd might explode. Much to GwAR's liking.

Last edited:

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Made my first vote! I am going to say this as with every card, everything is so damn close and most of these are going to be really tough to pick. This is how I always vote on a card anyway, I look at both cards and imagine both shows are the same night, which one do I go to?

CHgoalie's ECW vs. FMW match is the one that stood out to me the most as he played up to my ECW love. That and the Perfect vs. Tiger Mask match would put me on the "okay I am gonna go see this card tonight." One knock for CHgoalie is having Undertaker represent WCW, I just can't picture it. :)

I have no interest in boxing despite those two guys being legit stars, so that kinda hurt Cor for me. Naito and Almas match would be cool and I really like the tornado tag hardcore match too, but I think CH has more wrestlers I want to see in person (not surprising since I liked a lot of his picks).

Reactions: CHGoalie27

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I ain't going down easy this year, here's the breakdown!

Main Events

[TablesLaddersChairs] Dreamer v Balls vNew Jack v Axl v Ian v Sandman vs Mr. Pogo v Hayabusa v Onita v Hakushi v Matsunaga v Sabu >>> CM Punk vs Vince McMahon [Hell in a Cell]
---The masters of the blood game are gonna show the Boss and the Microphone how its done.

[Casket Match]The Undertaker vs Andre the Giant >>> Goldberg vs Batista
---Batista ruins this entirely, not near the same planet as Goldberg and Taker. Nobody is Andre the Giant. Did I even need to explain?

Intercontinental/European
Mr. Perfect vs Tiger Mask (Sayama OR Misawa) > Naito vs Almas
---Great matches, Naito vs Almas is a more dramatic storyline, but historically neither are Perfect and Misawa OR Sayama in the ring. Not yet anyway. I'd much rather watch Perfect vs either Tiger Mask in the ring. Almas is most of the reason. Not that it's not a great match or storyline, but like I said, neither are Perfect or the first 2 Tigers.

[Ladder Match] Tiger Mask 1(Sayama) vs Tiger Mask 2(Misawa) vs Tiger Mask 3(Kanemoto) vs Tiger Mask 4(Yamazaki) >>> Sheamus vs Shibata
---Another should be unnecessary to explain...

Women's Championship

Chyna vs Toyota vs Nakano vs Megumi >>> AJ Lee vs Victoria
---Maybe I should've tried to appeal to the ol boys n girls club and name @M.C.G. 31 in the title, but instead I managed to get THE two most dominant female wrestlers ever together in a match. With some not too shabby additions.

Tag Team Championship
[Tables Match] Legion Of Doom v Doom v Public Enemy = Ambrose & Callahan vs The Usos OR Revival vs Sanity vs The Wolves
---I may have the greatest tag teams ever for two promotions AND tables, but that is a sick couple tag team matches tag team match as I imagine them and I think his creativity matches my star power strategy here.

(Cruiserweight, etc.) Championship(His PRESHOW match is basically a supreme high flyer championship caliber match)
The Great Sasuke vs Kushida vs Bushi <<< Team Dos Cars vs Team La Mascara
---So basically add some steriods and a lil family feud to my match (as I forgot to put one together before I sent it to @Chris Cutter) and his match is obviously better on this one.

Non Title Undercard
Lou Thesz vs Enzo (implied Enzo gets a beat down from one legend and a haircut from another) >>> nothing
---Nothing to match the very best of the silver screen wrestlers beating and embarassing the loudmouth heel with goofy hair...

Mandy Rose vs Bianca Belair >>> nothing
---Nothing to match one of the two of them get to leave with no hair, maybe Belair being creative against a really bad in-ring performer in Mandy is worth watching too...

Celebrity Appearance
Tyson vs Holyfield 3 (shoulda made THIS the hell in a cell) < GWAR concert
---This is a minor part of it, of course this is purely personal opinion, I understand GwAR isn't for everyone.

Disagree? Why?

We're not voting on which person you like better, were voting on the cards. Not too late to change your votes!
@Shoalzie @Habsrule @Kimi @ColePens @M.C.G. 31 @quoipourquoi @Paris in Flames @Daisy Jane @Deen @BonMorrison @theedge

Last edited:

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Not according to your previous post
No. No. No. Im not letting you nice guy this and out with the popular vote. It looks like its gonna happen anyway, but here's the fact- if I posted your card and you posted my card, Id have 0 votes. Maybe a mercy vote.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad