Which card do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
0fbad8b0653b312f458a48a495856e16.gif
is that me crying over people voting for Cor's weaker card?

(What segment is that from?)

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i got tagged. cool, i think.
no. its buddy begging for a vote i already gave him.

whats wrong with you?

Reactions: Cor

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
If I could vote for Cor twice I would due to this lack of sportsmanship
If you could just not have to vote against Cor it would be even better!
Sportmanship went out the window when i found out how im losing. Wasnt me who threw it out either. Well yeah i threw it but you and the rest of Cors Cronies opened the window.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Seriously, just cause we’re in the OT thread it doesn’t mean we like Cor. I’ve told him to come to the gym so many times and he never has. @BonMorrison has come to the gym with me more than Cor has.

I’d say we only tolerate Cor. We strongly dislike the imposter @Max Money though, and miss Magic Mitch.

Reactions: BonMorrison

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
It’s no different than anyone voting for their own cards. I voted in every thread.

Except it obviously is because your teams card gets two automatic votes which is the problem.

Given you've openly said you're working with someone, you shouldn't be able to vote in that person's matches and since we don't know who that is you shouldn't be voting in any.

This match could be decided by one vote and that vote could be you voting for the guy you buddied up with. Of course, you'll come back and say it isn't Cor you're teamed up with, but we don't know that, and therein lays the point. If you want to do this secret team up thing you shouldn't be voting at all. The alternative being we know who you teamed with and you don't vote on those cards.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I think that the discussion has two parts but neither is against any kind of rules, and again the voting is (in my eyes) beside the point. One, while CHGoalie27 seems to be overstating the edge his card has (given that it could go either way depending on a person's preferences) it was a weak move that Cor went to some thread and asked for votes, and those votes from people who voted for him but not in any other threads may end up being the difference. It isn't against the rules though and ultimately... who cares. I also seem to recall CHGoalie27 reacting poorly to elimination last year, though it ended up in promos which was pretty funny. The M.C.G.31 voting thing doesn't bother me, regardless of who he apparently worked with. Obviously it is an advantage to that person as it gives them two guaranteed votes as opposed to the one guaranteed vote that the typical GM has, but I would expect people that collaborated to have similar tastes so voting the same way does make sense. Taking a quick look through the threads he also didn't vote in a few threads, including at least one where a GM claimed that he had a team behind him. It may not be an issue anyway.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I think that the discussion has two parts but neither is against any kind of rules, and again the voting is (in my eyes) beside the point. One, while CHGoalie27 seems to be overstating the edge his card has (given that it could go either way depending on a person's preferences) it was a weak move that Cor went to some thread and asked for votes, and those votes from people who voted for him but not in any other threads may end up being the difference. It isn't against the rules though and ultimately... who cares. I also seem to recall CHGoalie27 reacting poorly to elimination last year, though it ended up in promos which was pretty funny. The M.C.G.31 voting thing doesn't bother me, regardless of who he apparently worked with. Obviously it is an advantage to that person as it gives them two guaranteed votes as opposed to the one guaranteed vote that the typical GM has, but I would expect people that collaborated to have similar tastes so voting the same way does make sense. Taking a quick look through the threads he also didn't vote in a few threads, including at least one where a GM claimed that he had a team behind him. It may not be an issue anyway.
Reacting poorly or trying to make it interesting? As this is wrestling, pretty much everything is open, any edge to take. He's taking one way, and it is what it is. I'm currently having to explain how I'm basically taking the only possible action other than to lie down and take an easy lick from what is most obviously each member of Cor's fan club LOL

**Again, obviously like last year for those who don't remember, I leave it all on the ice, something everyone here should be able to appreciate***

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Reacting poorly or trying to make it interesting? As this is wrestling, pretty much everything is open, any edge to take. He's taking one way, and it is what it is. I'm currently having to explain how I'm basically taking the only possible action other than to lie down and take an easy lick from what is most obviously each member of Cor's fan club LOL

**Again, obviously like last year for those who don't remember, I leave it all on the ice, something everyone here should be able to appreciate***

I respect the effort, it makes it more interesting. Also remember that if the Cor Club is anything like the similarly derivative Bullet Club, eventually there will be a turn on their own. Who knows, the votes may even switch at the last minute.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
It's not like I went to the Leafs board and asked for votes. I posted it in a thread of theWrestling board lirl.

I just put "Vote Cor", and in my head it was funny because of "Vote Quimby" from The Simpsons. Quimby would say that in situations that didn't call for it, so by sticking that right in the middle of a different discussion that was happening, I saw the humor in it.

I understand the disappointment @CHGoalie27 , however it isn't my fault that my card is deemed better than yours.

p8wuz.gif

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Some I legit haven’t decided yet. @ColePens is right when he says everyone’s cards are great. I need more time with some, but I’ll have voted for everyone.

I will say at separate points in the draft, another participant messaged me for an opinion on their card which I obliged with. I won’t name names, but I gave some advice to two in total, even if it was a small opinion of mine that person asked for, but mainly helped with one person.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
There's one that you openly refer to as your "partner" and talk up how you are going to win, that's the one where there's an issue because we know that card is getting an automatic two votes every time, and if that ends up deciding who wins then that sucks. Then you'll be on here with your grand reveal gloating about how you won.

Again there's two easy solutions, either you don't vote and get to keep playing on your little angle, or we know who you are teamed with and you don't vote on those cards. But having a team of two people who will always be voting the one card is an unfair advantage.

Last edited:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
There's one that you openly refer to as your "partner" and talk up how you are going to win, that's the one where there's an issue because we know that card is getting an automatic two votes every time, and if that ends up deciding who wins then that sucks.

Again there's two easy solutions, either you don't vote, or we know who you are teamed with and you don't vote on those cards. But having a team of two people who will always be voting the one card is an unfair advantage.

Is there a rule that you can’t get advice from people, or those people who give advice can’t vote? Based on what has been said in the discussion thread, quite a few, perhaps even a majority have worked with people and gotten advice.

I can say for sure I didn’t have 3 people helping me.

So all of this is over nothing

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
There's no rule against making a bunch of accounts and using them all to vote either, it's still a whack thing to do. We don't have rules for lots of things.

Just like one team always having a vote advantage is whack also.

It's not like he's just giving advice, he openly refers to it as his partner, it's a team. But the boys club CH refers to isn't fussed and just does what they want obviously.

Next year I'll establish my ten account team of partners to prop me up.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
There isn't a rule by any means but I didn't vote for CP despite being his consultant. I won't prevent people from getting an extra vote but I don't agree with it for the reasons Morozov mentionned.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
It amazes me that something so fun can be tarnished by a couple people.

Maybe if you (@CHGoalie27 ) tried to be more likeable and stopped trying to make people feel bad because they are winning a poll, you’d actually win one.

I’m sorry you thought you were going to win, and probably aren’t.

If it means so much to you, I will gladly take the loss and you can win.

I’m happy with the card I built. I had fun doing it. I don’t care if I go out in round 1 or win the thing

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Since I can’t voluntarily remove my vote if y’all want I’ll change my vote and CHGoalie will still be losing lol

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
I thought both cards were fairly good. They're close, although neither are my favourites. The lack of sportsmanship by one side was what helped me decide though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->