HF Wild 2013-14 Fantasy Hockey (All hail the Double Yellow Liners!)

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I need to actually look at the standings at some point so I can see what you guys are talking about.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Yeah? Well I guess you fooled me with that type of strategy. Sorry 'bout that.

That was sarcasm. Goddamnit internet, why you cant handle sarcasm without dat emoticon?

Also Marchand again with goals. Thank you Mr. Lapa.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
That was sarcasm. Goddamnit internet, why you cant handle sarcasm without dat emoticon?

Also Marchand again with goals. Thank you Mr. Lapa.

Happy to help :help:

Just realized Marchand has like 10 goals in the last 14 games. Completely missed that.

Last edited:

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
I don't mean to brag or anything, but this morning I figured I'd pick up a FA and put Moulson on IR+. So I picked up Joel Ward, one of the few players with more than 15 points and still playing today.

He got me 2 goals, 1 assist. Nooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
We ought to figure out what were doing next year so those of us who want to be sellers can know if we can stock up on picks or something.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Games are starting back up tonight, so make sure to resume setting your rosters!
Also the trade deadline approaches. I believe it is the 6th of March.

We still havent decided how were handling draft pick trades or what were doing next year.

Meh.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Games are starting back up tonight, so make sure to resume setting your rosters!
Also the trade deadline approaches. I believe it is the 6th of March.

We still havent decided how were handling draft pick trades or what were doing next year.

Meh.

Use this season as seeding for the draft next season. No pick trading on draft day except for other picks(no players involved, I mean), but then after that we can trade draft picks up to one year in the future for players.

/mysuggestion

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
well if were going by yahoos rules, draft pick trades need to be 1:1 meaning if you get a pick you have to send one back.

But I dunno. What say the rest of you?

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
I'm okay with whatever at the moment, I actually have to be able to try and trade some picksand see how it feels.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
****. I forgot to set my lines for last night. I missed Kuemper shutout, Jamie Benns 1+2, Thorntons and Jokinens assists and +2's. Benn was +3. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Daniel Sedin is a useless sack of piss. Throw me an offer if someone wants him.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
****. I forgot to set my lines for last night. I missed Kuemper shutout, Jamie Benns 1+2, Thorntons and Jokinens assists and +2's. Benn was +3. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I had Granlund, Spurgeon and Nino on the bench. Granlund was 1+0, Nino 0+1 and Spurgeon 0+1. :facepalm:

Also, decided to drop Coyle now that Spurgeon is back from IR. Also thinking about moving Loui Eriksson, make me an offer.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
I feel like we should use this season's finished standings for the draft lineup next season for a snake draft, then from then on use a standard draft like the NHL or whatever without the snake stuff and keep everything in the same order.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
I feel like we should use this season's finished standings for the draft lineup next season for a snake draft, then from then on use a standard draft like the NHL or whatever without the snake stuff and keep everything in the same order.

Sounds fair to me. So, this is going to be sort of a keeper league after all?

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN

I think so. But I don't know. I'd like to do some type of protected players thing where you can carry a few players from year to year without having to re-draft them and stuff(maybe 6-8 players total, leaving enough for a fun draft with some good players)

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.

It's something to figure out. Plus we want to figure out if we want limitations on keepers I.E. maximum number of years you can keep someone, minimum round the player must be drafted in, or if it's just keep anyone at will.

Or, like I think I've mentioned, we could potentially do dynasty, where you draft a very large roster, including a prospect pool, keep everyone year to year, and every year you only draft players who were actually drafted in that years NHL draft.

And were we just going to go straight reverse order of points for picks 1-6 this year? Or did we want to do something more exotic like points after elimination?

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Anyone need a defenseman?

I have Zidlicky, Ehrhoff, Faulk, Carlson, Hamhuis, Brodin and Markov. Centers or wingers needed.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Hot damn I'm dead last. Losing Stamkos for months literally torpedoed my season.

Dont forget that there is a consolation bracket for the bottom 6. Keep setting your rosters!

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
I'm not entirely sure how the consolation thing works. Anyone care to explain?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad