HF Wild 2013-14 Fantasy Hockey (All hail the Double Yellow Liners!)

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Are we deep enough into the season that we should think about adding a 2nd IR slot? An IR+ slot specifically.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
I don't really care, I'm only out Quick (should be coming back soon) and Edler (no positive influence on the team).

I had hopefully my share of injuries for this season. If you want to add one, do so.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
So, everyone, go stick your additional injured reserve or day to day players in the IR+ slot and pick up replacements.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Hey look at me! I'm finally winning a match!

Eesh, I was first in the league a month or so ago. Now I'm 8th.

Reminds me of another crappy team we all know :facepalm:

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Adventure Time w Finns and Jakes is clearly the Western Conference. Our 3rd place team, Lacuna Seca Drifters, would be tied for the lead in the Meanwhile, in 'Murica (#@%$ yea) - Conference.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Nah there needs to be a clear lopsiding of playoff representation before you can say that.

The way this season is going it's still kind of anybodys game. Only 36 points separating 11th from 2nd (going by points only). Thats a couple freakishly good weeks and a couple freakishly bad weeks.

The only teams that are starting to get any real separation are first and last. Can't Yandle This has a 21 point lead on everyone, and Dany ****ing Allstar trails 11th by 12 points.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
****ing ********. Malkin is healthy again and I got Malkin & Jokinen @ Bench. Expect Malkin 0+4 and Jokinen hatty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad