HF Wild 2013-14 Fantasy Hockey (All hail the Double Yellow Liners!)

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
****ing ********. Malkin is healthy again and I got Malkin & Jokinen @ Bench. Expect Malkin 0+4 and Jokinen hatty.

Nah brah don't worr-

Goals, goals, goals! Malkin, Neal (2) score for the @penguins, Wheeler responds for the @NHLJets. Score is tied 3-3 midway through the 2nd.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sorry

And I picked up Nathan Horton the other day. Hopefully that's a good pickup for me. He's a solid 50-60 point player when he has a full season. Add in that Johanson and Dubinsky are having great years and I could see Horton playing up to snuff.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Nah brah don't worr-

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sorry

And I picked up Nathan Horton the other day. Hopefully that's a good pickup for me. He's a solid 50-60 point player when he has a full season. Add in that Johanson and Dubinsky are having great years and I could see Horton playing up to snuff.

I hate everything.

Horton should produce somewhat well. I also dropped Michalek today. Screw Sens. I was pondering that should I drop D.Brown or M.Michalek..

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Huh, Letang came back today too. Wish I would have known that in advance.

Oh well, I am one powerplay point away from taking a perfect 12-0 out of this week. Gonna really help my season.

hirawl

Used Register
Dec 27, 2010
Anybody interested in Huberdeau? Hit me with a proposal.

FLA is playing entertaining hockey atm and they're doing good lately. Huberdeau is about to pick it up.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Looks like I had a pretty mediocre week this week.

I wish Fantasy Hockey gave automated summaries of the games like Fantasy Football does.

hirawl

Used Register
Dec 27, 2010
I see my roster had magically not been saved for tonight's games. Fantastic.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I see my roster had magically not been saved for tonight's games. Fantastic.

Always double check it. What I do is I set my whole week on sunday night and then each day I check my roster before games start to make sure it's still set.

hirawl

Used Register
Dec 27, 2010
Always double check it. What I do is I set my whole week on sunday night and then each day I check my roster before games start to make sure it's still set.

Yea I know. It's been very good so far, so I got careless and free and my mind started to wonder and I did not focus and I wasn't paying attention and I shouldn't have trusted and I paid the price and I crashed and burned.

Well I see my opponent Can't Yandle This couldn't Yandle his roster either.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Well, I was in Japan for 3 weeks.. and couldn't get on my Yahoo, or couldn't get on this site.

Sorry about that.

Shoulda left a note you were leaving and might have been incommunicado. I could have set your lineup for you a couple times. If you plan on any long term vacations you might want to add a friend as an assistant manager. I think you can do that in yahoo fantasy sports?

INTOTHEVOID

Go right.
Jul 9, 2012
Minnesota
I brought my Ipad thinking I could check my yahoo on there.. but since I was in Japan it said it was an unidentified device and wouldn't let me log on, and for some reason I couldn't access HF boards either, oh well.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I brought my Ipad thinking I could check my yahoo on there.. but since I was in Japan it said it was an unidentified device and wouldn't let me log on, and for some reason I couldn't access HF boards either, oh well.

You sure you even had internet?

INTOTHEVOID

Go right.
Jul 9, 2012
Minnesota
You sure you even had internet?

Yes, I could do literally EVERYTHING else. HF always brought me to a white screen, and Yahoo said I can't log in on my device..
I checked my normal email, all my other sites, etc.

In Japan your regular hotel room toilet seat is online. With a twitter account.

I only stayed at a hotel for 6 days, the rest was at my girlfriends apartment.

Having music or water sounds play when you sit down on a toilet is pretty sweet though, especially when you're a nervous pooper.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Someone trade me a defenseman. I have lots of wingers, for example:

MacKinnon, Perron, Marchand, Vanek, Franzén (IR), Little.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
I have an excess of defensemen. Guys I'd be willing to trade:

- Bieksa
- Weber
- Seabrook

Looking for flex wingers, and goalies.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Made a trade with Sharppi. Marchand for Ehrhoff.

Good deal for both sides, IMO.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad