OT: HF Pens OT Zone: It's cold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
There's one cover I like of a classic, I enjoy both equally though. Original is peppy...the cover is darker.

Edit: Man some youtube clips are such shit.

Reactions: EightyOne

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
How about:

vs original

That one is tough, that dude's voice annoys me in that "Remember when Creed and Nickelback were popular?" era type of voice, but I can see why people might like it.

But the Cranberries original....nah man, can't touch that one for me. They were very much the "90's" for me for music, the early part of the 90's along with Nirvana. I was lucky enough to watch both live in concert.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I feel like I am not living up to my full potential of being a dick here, I need to request to do a GDT to really drive it home, don't worry mods...it won't get me banned, I swear.

iOnqugf.gif

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
You just need to sit down, figure out a theme, and go to photoshop town.

You can do it. I mean, they can't ban a GDT right? It's carte blanche! It is a public service!!!

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
My Boss mostly hates me because I pass out during meetings, but I warned him that whenever there are meetings that go longer than 10mins, especially at 9am, there's nothing on earth strong enough to keep me awake and he didn't believe me. He got me a triple espresso shot of coffee once and 3mins into the meeting I was snoring with drool down into my beard.

I can never stay awake in any sort of meeting or even lecture, like there are times my gf is telling me about her day and after it gets to 5mins long, my eyes glaze over and that's when she knows I'm on auto pilot listening to her.

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE

EightyOne

Nov 23, 2016
"so then this horrible thing happened. you literally wont believe my day"

"oh yeah, uh huh"

"and she said this about something and it really annoyed me"

"yup yup, wow"

"and oh my god im like the ONLY one who does anything there!"

"zzzzz"

Pretty accurate? And let me guess, when YOU vent about your day, she is tuned out a bit too? Every relationship ever. lol

Also, I am pretty sure that being up until 2am doesn't help your meetings hahahahaha.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
"so then this horrible thing happened. you literally wont believe my day"

"oh yeah, uh huh"

"and she said this about something and it really annoyed me"

"yup yup, wow"

"and oh my god im like the ONLY one who does anything there!"

"zzzzz"

Pretty accurate? And let me guess, when YOU vent about your day, she is tuned out a bit too? Every relationship ever. lol

Also, I am pretty sure that being up until 2am doesn't help your meetings hahahahaha.

I tend to keep to myself about work, most of my day is going over numbers and territories we aren't doing well in for support etc. Which I mean, I can sit at home and do, but then I get distracted and start doing random crap and then my boss will face time me and I'll be in my boxers and tank and he's like "Really? Anyways, did you go over next weeks travel?"

But boy does she like to vent, like a lot. SO much drama.

It's a lot of...

"Which one is she? The fat one or the skinny one?"
"Oh her, she was nice to me that one time at the work party right?"
"Wait, did she say that to you or about someone else?"
"Oh shit, for real?"

And I'll be walking around doing something and then she catches that one automated answer I didn't sell convincingly and it's "Babe, why don't you ever pay attention to me."

Oh totally, I go through bouts of insomnia. Which usually means I get booted out of the room because I won't let my gf sleep because I keep asking her "Hey, are you awake?"

So I end up with the tv on in the background and reading random crap and my laptop open to HF and like 30 tabs on HiConsumption for crap I am thinking about buying.

Last edited:

EightyOne

Nov 23, 2016
lol yup. Same here. And of COURSE there have to be like 3 with the same first name and my bad that I didnt have my secret decoder lens out so I can keep up with which Rachel is the bitchy one.

MkNWGss.jpg

I don't tend to discuss work matters at home either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad