OT: HF Pens OT Zone: It's cold

Status
Not open for further replies.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Yeah...nothing like feeling the ex lax working but your still plugged up and going numb.

51KofNSflJL._SX425_.jpg

Reactions: 66-30-33

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Ended up going to hospital and getting an enema, all is good in the bum now. My depression has been high the last few weeks, started eating garbage food and a ton of cheese. Now I know better, get back to eating healthy or get something up your butt.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Ended up going to hospital and getting an enema, all is good in the bum now. My depression has been high the last few weeks, started eating garbage food and a ton of cheese. Now I know better, get back to eating healthy or get something up your butt.
Seasonal depression is worse for people that suffer with depression to begin with. I know from experience.

Learn to give yourself a break man. No one will beat you up more than yourself with the mental stuff. So just know it's a blip on the radar, be back on the right path tomorrow.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Damn, I just learned some bad news, it looks like WOW Airlines is cancelling its flights out of Pittsburgh. They were the really cheap airline that could get you to London for like $300, it looks like they are having significant financial troubles and are on the verge of collapsing.

Apparently Icelandair is their big competitor and they tried to buy WOW Airlines, but they cancelled that deal and are also apparently having financial struggles. Looks like I'm switching back to United full time, after my trip to Honolulu that is.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
So what your saying is, $300 fares to London aren't sustainable? Amazing.

Lol.

You're not wrong, but what's weird is that $300 to London isn't even that much less than what other airlines offer. Most flights to London I'm seeing at this point are like $575 with Air Canada and United, so they're not even that much cheaper than the other nicer airlines. That $300 is the lowest it goes and it shoots up very quickly when you're picking seats and adding baggage, a carry on bag (what I usually do) is like $100 round trip and a checked bag is $140 round trip. A $300 flight suddenly turns into $475 flight after all of the fees and baggage fairs, so it doesn't even end up that much cheaper than the alternatives.

At this point, I wouldn't even want to take WOW airlines to fly to Europe anymore. The extra cost for flying with someone like Lufthansa is well worth flying in something better than a coach bus with wings.

Reactions: EightyOne

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
You know, thank god I am celiac and lactose intolerant with a nut allergy and shellfish allergy.

Alcohol will kill most of that trash, you can't be worried when you're allergic to almost everything and too drunk to care!

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Released all that tension, did ya mate?

evtYJ6p.gif
Ha! nothing like that. She does raynor massage so worked my arms and back as that's all I wanted. I get free massages for a while she told me, to help pay for the money she owes me (2 grand, she already paid me back the other 2 grand) back when I helped her out when she was in the hospital and had no money to take time off and she HAD to because what she was going through and it lead her to get her dream job. I still tipped her and been telling her to take her time, I aint that worried about money right now.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
What is with the TOS update?

I had to do the usual TOS thing to it, click "read" and move on. Was there anything serious changed?

Ha! nothing like that. She does raynor massage so worked my arms and back as that's all I wanted. I get free massages for a while she told me, to help pay for the money she owes me (2 grand, she already paid me back the other 2 grand) back when I helped her out when she was in the hospital and had no money to take time off and she HAD to because what she was going through and it lead her to get her dream job. I still tipped her and been telling her to take her time, I aint that worried about money right now.
Don't worry bro, I gotchu.
tdlSeFc.gif

Reactions: 66-30-33

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
I know breh, no trolling posts? Everything everyone posts is a 'provoke' attack, lol.

I just hit okay as well.

I'm sure it will be fine:

south-park-s15e01c08-you-didnt-read-it-16x9.jpg

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad