OT: HF Pens OT Zone: It's cold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I know breh, no trolling posts? Everything everyone posts is a 'provoke' attack, lol.
Remember when you were a kid and someone called you names and you told your parents? Your parents would be like, what did that kid say? Then they'd laugh at you and say grow thicker skin and you were like, yeah, yeah you're right...what's for dinner?

Now we have...

"Are you assuming my gender?"
"I feel attacked when you say that."
"That's really hurtful."
"That offends me in a way I can not intelligently explain, so I am going to make a huge fuss out of it."

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Related, am I the only one that watches massage videos on YouTube to relax? And yes, just massage videos you pervs.

Yes. Yes you are.

Although I watch a lot of MRE reviews of Steve1989MRE (I literally do not even care about MREs, the dude is just funny in his actions and words--especially when he eats things that are obviously spoiled) lol and enjoy the old technology talks of Techmoan even though I do not really care about rare cassette technology for instance.

We all have our vices.

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Related, am I the only one that watches massage videos on YouTube to relax? And yes, just massage videos you pervs.
I've watched some the last few months, you're not alone. Mostly just to see what teqniques they use and if it's sexual at all lol. When I had mine it was not that bad, just layed on the bed with my face in the hole while she was doing the elbows in my back, pushing me into the bed (lol), rubbing my hands and squeezing my fingers tightly trying to get rid of the tension and apparently I have a lot in my legs but we never went there. My back was arched when I first started due to slouching in my chair but it went down after, then raised up and back down. We talk on the phone often now so i'll let her know how I feel from now until then (a few days after xmas). At 1 point when she was driving my back I felt this coldness start from my legs and quickly go up my body to my upper back and then disapear, felt weird as hell.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I watch massage videos too....

QwT7NhA.gif

...to uh...relax. Not on youtube though.

Pens mods looking my posts and reacting appropriately, as usual like...

OYrgUf3.gif

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Rule changes were more about how long an infraction stays active. Ban lengths were also increased. Goodbye kinder, gentler HFBoards.

EDIT:
Also, as a reminder ... you can ignore posters and threads.

Last edited:

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Rule changes were more about how long an infraction stays active. Ban lengths were also increased. Goodbye kinder, gentler HFBoards.

EDIT:

Uh oh :laugh:

I should probably just delete my account before I get myself perma-banned.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside

EDIT:

The bold is key. Especially with the threads. Certain topics just annoy the hell out of me. And since they're being more contained (thread specific), I don't really have to block anyone like I was doing in the past.

Reactions: DegenX

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
So, the bad news is that I was up sick all night last night up chucking and my stomach is in knots. And that was BEFORE I saw the Penguins lines.

The good news is that someone canceled their reservation at the Waldorf Park City for a 5 night Christmas stay, so for $300 and a bunch of Hilton points we got a room (it was their last room) that they wanted like $1500+ per night.

The bad news is that Mrs Kirk is going to expect it to be fun for her (translation: do all the crap I hate).

Last edited:

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
So, the bad news is that I was up sick all night last night up chucking and my stomach is in knots. And that was BEFORE I saw the Penguins lines.

The good news is that someone canceled their reservation at the Waldorf Park City for a 5 night Christmas stay, so for $300 and a bunch of Hilton points we got a room (it was their last room) that they wanted like $1500+ per night.

The bad news is that Mrs Kirk is going to expect it to be fun for her (translation: do all the crap I hate).
So are you going for the spa treatment ? The guys here will be able to help you with massage techniques, they are all experts :)

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
So are you going for the spa treatment ? The guys here will be able to help you with massage techniques, they are all experts :)

Oh, she'll be going.

As for me, I've already perfected the 'ouch my hands hurt' excuse. :D

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
So anyone wanting to buy Lexar products, don't.

I made the mistake of buying a 128gb thumb drive and it stopped working, it had a 3yr warranty, so I sent it in to get fixed. 5 months later, they tell me because of the new owners (Longsys) being banned in the US, I can no longer get a refund or a replacement for my product.

Lol, what?

Then moments later, they offer me a refund at the lowest price of the product valued at the moment (which is like 30 bucks now)...Thanks CFIUS!

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012

EDIT:
Yo man er ma'am?...this does not bode well for my ass.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
I have to say this is one of the rare times where I feel a cover is actually better than the original:

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I have to say this is one of the rare times where I feel a cover is actually better than the original:

You're dead to me.

Edit:

Ok fine, it's not that bad. But definitely not better than the original, it does the original justice...I'll give you that.

That's all I will give.

Reactions: EightyOne
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad