OT: HF Pens OT Zone: It's cold

Status
Not open for further replies.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
20181116_072612-jpg.155187

Ah nice foggy fall morning, eh?

No.

That's 3/4 mile visibility due to wildfire smoke. 150miles from fire.

It's starting to burn my eyes and give me a headache after a week.

20181116_072631-jpg.155189

That's a normal color sun for 730 am, right??

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Continuing on about cameras

Check out the Nikon P900. It’s zoom capability is out of this world literally and you don’t need any extra lenses. Pretty cheap too. I’m buying one for Christmas.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Is that Cali smoke, @EightyOne ? I'm colorblind so can't really tell the colors. But sad to see.

The smoke is like driving through fog. It's especially eerie at night.

And the sun looks like it's from hell.

It's specifically from the Camp Fire. Just...entire area of 30k people and 9.8k homes looks like this:

That is all that's left. A burnt out garage. No discernible home.

Last edited:

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I wear cargo shorts, but only when I'm feeling a little too fancy for gym shorts.

Best thing about the cold is that it's prime sweatpants season.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
I wear cargo shorts, but only when I'm feeling a little too fancy for gym shorts.

Best thing about the cold is that it's prime sweatpants season.

I wear cargos all the time but they’re in the hiking pants type of fabric. Love em. I wouldn’t wear cargos in the normal fabric though

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Aug 4, 2003
This space.

Check out the Nikon P900. It’s zoom capability is out of this world literally and you don’t need any extra lenses. Pretty cheap too. I’m buying one for Christmas.
Yeah it looks like a great all-around camera. I see there's a recently released P1000 that features a 125x zoom which is insane. Obviously a lot more expensive being a new release.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012

I still have a Minolta (film) and some 70's Polaroid cameras and a Nikon. Some dude offered me money from it, but I love it. I love film far more than digital.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
I still have a Minolta (film) and some 70's Polaroid cameras and a Nikon. Some dude offered me money from it, but I love it. I love film far more than digital.

I did photography in school and had a lot of fun developing my own photos. Made a pin hole camera too. My Aunt ended up buying a house that had a dark room in the back of the garage all set up.

I like it simple and easy now. That’s why the Nikon P900 blew me away. Not that expensive and the zoom is amazing without having to buy lenses.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Did you accidentally use Nair instead of moisturiser? ;)

Feeling ok-ish?

Yeah, not feeling too bad. The drugs help, but I did over do it with my exercises one day.

Shave it all

Nooooo, that's so much more man scaping than I need haha.

I know what you're thinking. Without that hair, he might be able to go a size smaller with his pants.

:help::D

I can probably finally fit in to skinny/slim fit pants now that I haven't worked out my legs in over a month and a half.

Someone has been skipping leg day

See above. :eviltongu

Your lack of quad definition bothers me, girly man.

I think he can be a size 8 if he really tries.

I'm sorry, we're *******s.

See above above. :faq:

Nothing wrong with his leg. Over bulky is such a turn off

Let's not forget it is quite swollen. And thanks.

If I stopped doing squats or skipping leg day, my gf will stop touching my bum. As weird as it sounds. I like it when she touches da heiny.

Not having full range of motion (or strength) of my left leg was really weird. Especially since I tore the ACL at the end of September and it has taken me this long to get the surgery.

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I'm at Mt. Moon in Pokemon Let's Go Eevee, and I have to say, I'm not getting the complaints about the easiness of the game. Is it easy? Oh god yes, it's 100% easy. But it's a Pokemon game, all of the games are easy :laugh:

I've been looking for new apartments recently, and I hate how there's a massive gap between most apartments and luxury apartments. It's either living in a 200 year old building or spending $2500 a month and getting a pool, fitness center and a unicorn with your apartment. I just want a really nice apartment without all of the extra stuff for like $1400, which is basically impossible to find.

Reactions: EightyOne
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->