OT: HF Habs meetup - Saturday@5:30 p.m.@Station des Sports, Ste Catherine West (Come join us!)

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I'm expecting you to show up and do the play-by-play.

Based on my posting experience, significant parts of what I would say would be inaudible due to moderator erasure. :sarcasm:

Should be a great evening, have fun.

Reactions: OldCraig71

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
I will secretly be there and awkwardly drink a ginger ale in a corner without introducing myself, all the while posting about how lame the whole affair is.

In all seriousness I would come if I wasn't in Quebec city

Reactions: Le Tricolore

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
I think its lovely that the internet(HF boards ) has been able to allow you guys to connect this manner.
I will not be attending but kudos to you guys for organizing this and going through with it.
:thumbu:

Reactions: Frank Drebin

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
I really wish we'd have a few more people come though. We're down to 5 posters. :/
The upside of a small group is we get to actually talk. We had an HF meetup a few years ago with something like 25 people and I didn't get to know anyone except the handful of people I sat near.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
The upside of a small group is we get to actually talk. We had an HF meetup a few years ago with something like 25 people and I didn't get to know anyone except the handful of people I sat near.
True. I told Harry if he comes if could bring his wife too. That way we could at least have 3 people who aren't drinking excessively, being obnoxious and making an ass of themselves.

Well, I can't necessarily speak on your wife's behalf but I imagine that she's coming to make sure you don't wind up in a ditch somewhere.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
True. I told Harry if he comes if could bring his wife too. That way we could at least have 3 people who aren't drinking excessively, being obnoxious and making an ass of themselves.

Well, I can't necessarily speak on your wife's behalf but I imagine that she's coming to make sure you don't wind up in a ditch somewhere.
If the Habs have a lousy game my wife will be the one throwing me in a ditch. She's insane. I stay married mostly out of terror.

Reactions: Le Tricolore

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
I wish I could be there! You guys/gals are the best. Let me know if you ever catch a game in buffalo.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
I guess I could come it’s pretty close to my place. I don’t know any of you guys thought :help:
These meetups are pretty fun. After the initial 45 seconds of standing around and saying "uhh, I'm Le Tricolore, but just call me Mike" they're usually just like hanging out with friends, shooting the shit and watching the game.

We're playing the Bruins so chances are we'll all be yelling at the TV too, which is always fun.

Reactions: WhiskeySeven*

HabsDood

We're the best
Jun 30, 2008
Montreal
I might go.. We can watch the game There?

Edit: I guess.. Subway station around there? Adress?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad