OT: HF Habs meetup - Saturday@5:30 p.m.@Station des Sports, Ste Catherine West (Come join us!)

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
It also has terrible food and service.

Well, it is cheap. Though... I used to go a lot 2 years ago on Saturday evenings at one of the Brossard locations and it was always crowded af. My brother and I went a few times last season and it was always empty. I don't know if it was because the team was sh** or if the food/service was also sh**. But then I couldn't complain much about the service when our waitress didn't serve much anyone else.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
I seriously wonder why we always go back to that ****ty place.
We go for the stories that last forever. The land mass of chocolate cake, the magic beer glass with the disappearing bottom, the invisible waitresses -- normally it takes a team of writers to come up with this kind of comedy gold. We get it for free at Station des Sports.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
A huge thanks to Le Tricolore for spearheading the meetup (even if he almost dropped the spear a week later). He and his wife are a great couple and even better company. I had a really nice time meeting the first-timers who were there, plus I got to catch up with Treb after a few years. Nothing better than cheering with fellow Habs fans when we score; too bad we couldn't manage one more frikkin goal...

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
A huge thanks to Le Tricolore for spearheading the meetup (even if he almost dropped the spear a week later). He and his wife are a great couple and even better company. I had a really nice time meeting the first-timers who were there, plus I got to catch up with Treb after a few years. Nothing better than cheering with fellow Habs fans when we score; too bad we couldn't manage one more frikkin goal...
That second disallowed goal was BS.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

Who showed up? Or is that info only privy to the invisible waitress?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Attendance was too low. I blame Mol$on & Bergevin.

Consistent with most of our threads. They should hold the meet-up at the next NHL Entry Draft where they can watch fans displaying strange behavior when their players aren't picked or just to enjoy the beauty of nature in the form of certain fans going commando.

Mister Hab

Nov 21, 2018

Glad to hear it was a good time, and sorry I didn't make it...really wanted to go. I was checking the scores a few times during work! (had to work overtime). Also at Bar Station a couple of year ago, I remember you (Lshap) and Treb (I came a bit late...end of 3rd or end of game) and a few other members (sorry, forgot all the usernames)...friendly group of Hab fans. I remember telling Treb "Hi! I'm Mr.Hab...the guy who always bolds all the words on HF!haha!" Hopefully there will be another meet-up in the future (and I hope I won't be scheduled to work that Sat night!). Cheers!
Mr.Hab/Mister Hab.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad