OT: HF Habs meetup - Saturday@5:30 p.m.@Station des Sports, Ste Catherine West (Come join us!)

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Just noticed there are tickets left in the lower bowl, and desjadins sections for tonight's game..hasn't happened in years...at least they don't pretend they sell out anymore...nice work MB!!

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
If Hudon is playing with KK and Lehkonen that could yield good results. KK knows how to set up his wingers in good offensive positions. Hudon has better offensive instincts than Armia, Agostino, and even Lehkonen at this point. In their brief time together, Hudon took a great KK pass, made a great move on the goalie and finished. I look forward to seeing them together tonight.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Used to be $20 for a 12 pack not that long ago. Bought a case a week ago and it’s at over $26 now. Ridiculous.
I remember the good old days when I used to bring cheap beer from Alberta cross the border back to Saskatchewan.

You can get the budget brands like GW/Boxer/Crest for around $20 for 15 cans but the name brand stuff is close to $30 a dozen.

Not a fan of pilsner myself but I'll drink near anything ice cold after a game.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
I remember the good old days when I used to bring cheap beer from Alberta cross the border back to Saskatchewan.

You can get the budget brands like GW/Boxer/Crest for around $20 for 15 cans but the name brand stuff is close to $30 a dozen.

Not a fan of pilsner myself but I'll drink near anything ice cold after a game.

I’m really not picky on beer. The only beer I really dislike is Budlight. But it’s funny you mentioned bringing beer back from Alberta because that was a tradition for me everytime I went to visit family once I turned 18. I’d always buy my old man a case as well.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
ufDNUyB.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->