OT: HF Habs meetup - Saturday@5:30 p.m.@Station des Sports, Ste Catherine West (Come join us!)

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Im not gonna lie i have been feeling sick lately. Hopefully im good to go but it doesnt look good so far. Im an idiot as i have done a stupidity now im feeling nauseous.Im just saying in case as im not the type of jerk that doesnt show up and doesnt warn anybody.
You have a week to get better. Just don't leave the house until next week and you'll be fine.

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
You have a week to get better. Just don't leave the house until next week and you'll be fine.

Yeah will try so but its not sickness its embarassing if i told you what it is hahaha. Anyways if im not there at least im responsible enough to have warned you. By experience a lot of people dont show up and at last minute are like oh i am sorry i was studying for an exam.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Yeah will try so but its not sickness its embarassing if i told you what it is hahaha. Anyways if im not there at least im responsible enough to have warned you. By experience a lot of people dont show up and at last minute are like oh i am sorry i was studying for an exam.
No need to go into anything you're not comfortable with or whatever. Hope you feel better with whatever it is, and hope to see you next weekend.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
So, what is it? :D

Reactions: Fazkovsky

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Who cares really , but to give you a hint it has to do with its about time to get a wife :naughty: :huh:

Anyways with the pain i have might take long to heal.But these meetups is good to get out of comfort zone.
Now I'm really confused lol but I was just teasing none of my business.

I do like the looks of the crew going though, sounds like it would be a lot of fun.

Cell phones face down on the table please, it's badmouth the mods night on the 24th

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
I just called to make reservations. Reservations are for 5:30 p.m. since we need to reserve at least 90 minutes before an event at the Station des Sports at 2051 Rue Ste Catherine Ouest.

I reserved for 10 people under the name Mike. If you haven't confirmed but want to come anyway, let me know and I could change the reservation.

@Lshap (+wife)
@Treb
@FazChenyuk
@Belial
@kalessin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad