HF Devils Official ‘18-19 Ticket/Prudential Center Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Also comes with a Devils pin and one of those larger membership cards with lanyards. They got rid of the ones that are a credit card size though. Really wish they didn't as I don't like wearing a lanyard and this thing doesn't fit into my pocket. A credit card sized one I could at least stick in my wallet.

Ugh.... this is the "look at ME, I'm a STH" d0uchey marketing ploy thing.

It's very smart marketing on the Devils part though, because there's a certain percentage of people who maintain ST as a bizarre self-esteem boost, and that will work like a CHARM on that ST cohort. The Devils have done this before (other teams have too).

Reactions: Satans Hockey

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Just got my tickets and the hard tickets are actually tickets with designs! What a pleasant surprise! Really wasn't expecting that at all after the last two years of just getting box office style tickets.

Also comes with a Devils pin and one of those larger membership cards with lanyards. They got rid of the ones that are a credit card size though. Really wish they didn't as I don't like wearing a lanyard and this thing doesn't fit into my pocket. A credit card sized one I could at least stick in my wallet.

Box they came in is really nice as well. Overall a solid job.

:amazed::amazed::amazed::amazed: That's great! Fingers crossed that's for everyone who gets hard tickets! Any chance you could post a partial image?

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ

It's very smart marketing on the Devils part though, because there's a certain percentage of people who maintain ST as a bizarre self-esteem boost, and that will work like a CHARM on that ST cohort. The Devils have done this before (other teams have too).

My lanyard/"ticket" never, EVER made it to any games. I agree, it's a douche move. I guess though there are those who have an express need to be noticed, in this case as a STH, and parade around as if they're special.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Or you could hide it in the spoiler tag perhaps lol

But I hate larger membership cards, I don’t want to have to either wear it on my neck or have it loose in my pocket just to use it for the credits.

Reactions: Satans Hockey

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Yeah I don't get the giant card thing, wallet size or gtfo

It's the same concept as when teams issue "STH jerseys" that incorporate a design feature that lets everyone know, "I'm a STH, LOOK AT ME!!!".

It's buyer psychology, and it works in this market. There's a percentage of people who are STH because it "feels good" & makes them feel special. I dont know what that percentage is (sports marketers do), but it's gotta' be enough to make it worthwhile for teams to spend the extra money.

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
It's the same concept as when teams issue "STH jerseys" that incorporate a design feature that lets everyone know, "I'm a STH, LOOK AT ME!!!".

It's buyer psychology, and it works in this market. There's a percentage of people who are STH because it "feels good" & makes them feel special. I dont know what that percentage is (sports marketers do), but it's gotta' be enough to make it worthwhile for teams to spend the extra money.

Never really thought of that stuff much. For me wearing the team's jersey is all the representin I need in any arena. Hey if it's good enough for Melnyk! :laugh:

We're deep down in Flyer's country but we have Devs logos on our vehicles year round and put out a small banner by the front step from October to April. My best buddy is a Flyer's fan, smack talk is a staple of our relationship.

At any rate, if I wore the giant card I'd probably leave it under the jersey as I like to travel light and don't like things hanging all over me. Beers and grub my only accessories. :thumbu:

Reactions: Devils Dominion

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010

Yeah I'll never understand it either, I just want a credit card sized one to stick in my wallet for the discounts. Have 0 interest in wearing it nor care to show others I'm a season ticket holder.

My tenure jerseys I get my last name on the back and the number of the years I've been a season ticket holder and I throw it in the closest. I'll never wear them and I'm not a jersey collector nor bother getting players names on the back of it.

It's also funny cause Six Flags is doing memberships now as well where there are different levels of it and they give you a lanyard and card to wear around your neck so others can see it as well. Like you said some people have some sort of complex about this nonsense but I'll never wear any of this stuff.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
Huh? They were already there, at least when I made the walk through the train station a couple years back. They might have closed and come back again but I remember a Starbucks there at one point.

It did close. The employees were always nice there but they never had enough staff.

David Conte

Oct 6, 2014
Man, that rep who said the tickets were on generic stock played us like fiddles... But I couldn't care less right now. I don't recall ever being happier after receiving false information from a Devils staffer.

The whole package is presented nicely, and the tickets within are absolutely gorgeous. The 4 designs are all great. Better still, they have the single game ticket price on them again, which is a real boon if you're bringing, say, a business client to a game.

I'm far from wanting to flaunt the massive "Credential" thing they gave us, especially since it obscures the Devils logo when worn with team attire, but concealing that under my jersey instead of in my wallet is a small price to pay in return for the rest of the contents we got back.

Those tickets. My God.

FooteBahl

Took a big shitz for Nemec
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2005
Metuchen NJ
Season tickets. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice job by the Devils organization! I guess sometimes voices ARE heard. :)
Am I missing something? Is there a hidden compartment in the red box I got that contain actual tickets? Lol. All I got was two lanyards, two pins, a wayne’s world sized press pass and a little booklet telling me to download an app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad