GDT: HF Boards: 11/20/18 - Hitch'n it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Why they hired Hitch instead of JQ?
I don't think JQ would want to come here. Hitchcock was the only experienced coach who would agree to a one-year contract. He's basically the interim head coach for the rest of the season and then the Oilers are going to re-evaluate afterwards.

Reactions: shtorm2005

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
As a Sharks fan, it almost hurts me to see that goal because people will use that as evidence that McDavid is terrible defensively.

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
Oilers need a total overhaul and to purge their entire management team. Re-brand the franchise. New colors, new logo. Everything. Whatever it takes to un-rot the core.
They need a new owner. It's incomprehensible that chia has been able to hold his job this long. How does an owner let that level of ineptitude fly?

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
They need a new owner. It's incomprehensible that chia has been able to hold his job this long. How does an owner let that level of ineptitude fly?
Katz doesn't care about the team, he's a businessman who wanted the arena and downtown revenue

Reactions: Sam Spade

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
Katz doesn't care about the team, he's a businessman who wanted the arena and downtown revenue
Well it's pretty apparent he gives no f***s about winning. Those are the worst kind of owners. Able to hold an entire city's fabs hostage because they had the right money at the right time to acquire the team. I wish the league was healthy enough and teams were in demand so these chumps could be forced out.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Koskinen is keeping the Oilers in the game. Man what a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad