GDT: HF Boards: 11/20/18 - Hitch'n it

Status
Not open for further replies.

jMoneyBrah

Jan 10, 2013
South Bay
...To make things even worse (or make you appear even more ignorant) - software engineers don't create websites. That's the job of a software developer / web page designer.

Not to detract from your point (thanks for the support by the way) but where I work engineers absolutely work on “the website” (more like a suite of web apps) and are expected to be dropped into any level in the stack and solve problems. In many ways, that aren’t worth going into here, the web presents challenges that aren’t faced in “traditional” software dev.

But a RESOUNDING yes, NHL scheduling is an excellent candidate for software development.

The business student with a focus in marketing vastly underestimating the effort required to enact their vision is hardly a new story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heath

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
The Sharks are not as impressive as I thought they would be before the season started. I know it takes time to gel when players leave and others come in so I could be way off, but they look to be an easy out come playoff time.

Saskatoon

Aug 24, 2006
Saskatoon
The Sharks are not as impressive as I thought they would be before the season started. I know it takes time to gel when players leave and others come in so I could be way off, but they look to be an easy out come playoff time.

Their coach sure isn't doing them any favors leaving Karlsson and Burns on the bench and starting Pavelski versus McDavid in overtime.

Reactions: Sam Spade
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->