GDT: HF Boards: 11/20/18 - Hitch'n it

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
Yeah, I’m one guy on an Internet forum getting asked to do this to prove a point. I probably wouldn’t do a very good job if I tried. If I were to take on a task like that, it would be incredibly disingenuous to compare my performance to the (at minimum) dozens of people who are paid a solid salary to properly set up the schedule.

You say that I would need to “ensure that each team gets a similar number of rest days between games across the entire season, and at least close to the same number of back to backs.” Bud, the clowns that you’re defending don’t even do that.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DgUEK5YXcAATRym.jpg

In the same vein, when somebody on HFBoards criticizes a player and I wish to defend that player, I don’t act as if they don’t have the right to criticize that player unless they’re better at hockey.

Well you did say "it really is that simple...." which would lead me to believe that you felt it wasn't a difficult or complex task. Now it seems you've had a change of heart, and aren't up to the task....it's disappointing.

Johnnybegood13

Jul 11, 2003
DgUEK5YXcAATRym.jpg

There is a statistically proven and easily explained correlation between losing and teams playing on the second half of a back-to-back against a team that did not play the prior day. Edmonton plays ten more times against teams on the 2nd half of a back to back than they do on the 2nd half of a back to back. That’s a serious flaw in the schedule and totally unacceptable.
So 20 points up for grabs against tired teams, that truly is a serious flaw. if they can't get at least an extra 10 points they'll be worst than I thought.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Well you did say "it really is that simple...." which would lead me to believe that you felt it wasn't a difficult or complex task. Now it seems you've had a change of heart, and aren't up to the task....it's disappointing.

Are you being dense on purpose? I said it’s as simple as the NHL schedule makers not being good enough, same with those who program the website. Obviously I never f***ing said I would create a schedule to replace the one which the NHL made and for you to suggest I had some “change of heart” is hilarious.

Speaking of hearts, I’m curious as to what exactly is going on in your heart that makes you not only content with the growth of such a beautiful game being seriously stunted by the clowns who work for the NHL, but that makes you want to defend these f***ing morons with all of your heart.

Reactions: Syckle78

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
Are you being dense on purpose? I said it’s as simple as the NHL schedule makers not being good enough, same with those who program the website. Obviously I never ****ing said I would create a schedule to replace the one which the NHL made and for you to suggest I had some “change of heart” is hilarious.

Speaking of hearts, I’m curious as to what exactly is going on in your heart that makes you not only content with the growth of such a beautiful game being seriously stunted by the clowns who work for the NHL, but that makes you want to defend these ****ing morons with all of your heart.

Haha, wow you are tense, guy. I would have thought being a college student in Fremont California would be a pretty relaxing thing. Apparently not.

There are plenty of things wrong with the NHL - for example, the inconsistency of DOPS, the officiating - missed calls, wrong calls. The offside challenge / review.
The NHL schedule and the fact that every now and again there aren't any games on? Pfft, I don't give a rat's. There are plenty of other things to do on those nights.

Makar Goes Fast

grocery stick
Aug 17, 2012
downtown poundtown
i meant to post this before the game started but this is going to be a very hard game for edmonton, sharks are heating up and i expect them to take over the pacific in the next month.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
I've yet to see the Kings score like that all season. Our pointmen wait til the lane is closed, then shoot it into a shin.

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
Oilers need a total overhaul and to purge their entire management team. Re-brand the franchise. New colors, new logo. Everything. Whatever it takes to un-rot the core.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad