Prospect Info: Hershey Bears/South Carolina Stingrays 2020-2021 Vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

racingmoose

Apr 11, 2016
Congrats to the Bears. A solid team effort all through the season. And in talking to some of the players and staff, it was a cohesive group who wanted to play for each other. Excellent coaching and leadership on the team. A few guys that don't get the headlines and noticed by the stat watchers that deserve a shout out are Kessy, Whittchow, Gersich, and O'Gara. They bring what they have every game, create energy, and are what winning teams need. Great job by the whole team. Too bad it couldn't have been a Calder Cup run this year.

Random schmoe

Random fan with their own opinions
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2019
Are there any COVID related restrictions this year on 'black aces'?

If not, I wonder who would get called up? There's a lot of guys on that roster that would be good to have around, for various reasons.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Just watched the Sunday game. Leason and CMM together was awesome! No doubt CMM can play at the next level. I don’t know if he’ll be full-time next year. He’ll certainly play in Hershey over nacho cute. Would be great if Leason can continue to develop. Good size and nose for net.

Capagonia

Oct 20, 2009
VA
McMichael, Sgarbossa, Alexeyev, Fucale, AJF, LaDue, Protas, and maybe Gersich and Leason would be my guesses.

I know Gresich has been up and down as far as the level of his play the past couple years but I would definitely bring him up as a black ace. He’s one of the only guys with NHL playoff experience, if shit hits the fan injury wise with the forwards he’s a good option for the bottom six IMO.

Reactions: hb12xchamps

racingmoose

Apr 11, 2016
Was golfing so missed it. But a match penalty for Moulson for spearing? Must have been pretty bad

Based on where we were sitting and the replay, it seemed like a bad call. Moulson delivered an old fashioned hip check on Sweezey that they called clipping. And Sweezy didn't like it and tackled Moulson and roughed him up. Mouslon put his stick up and poked at Sweezy's face but I don't think he made any contact.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Is he old enough now? It would be so stupid if he had to go back to juniors once the C is back to full normal.

Per AHL By-Laws, the age limit for eligibility to compete in the American Hockey League is 18 years or over, on or before September 15 of each season of competition.

McMichael is currently 20, Jan 15 birthday.

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Haven't had season tix since 08-09 but am definitely seriously considering a partial season package for next year. Shame I only got to go to one game this year as opposed to my usual 4-5, and I know things can change a lot year to year in the AHL, but this team has been too fun the last couple years to keep boxscore watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad