Prospect Info: Hershey Bears/South Carolina Stingrays 2020-2021 Vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capagonia

Oct 20, 2009
VA
Shepard backstops Hershey to a 2-1 win. 31 saves on the night. Give the kid the majority of the remaining games. He’s earning a contract. Love ya Copley, but your future isn’t in the Capitals organization anymore.

yeah it’s definitely time to move on from Copley. Not just from a goaltending depth standpoint but the Caps can’t really afford to be holding that $25k against the cap that can’t be buried when he’s in the AHL. It’s not much but just something that the team can’t afford in the flat cap. Shepard should be signed to a NHL deal ASAP. Having him and a resurgent Fucale as the tandem in Hershey next year is very exciting to me.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Shepard backstops Hershey to a 2-1 win. 31 saves on the night. Give the kid the majority of the remaining games. He’s earning a contract. Love ya Copley, but your future isn’t in the Capitals organization anymore.

just finished the replay, he’s looking good.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Y'all, I'm unpinning this thread per some new directives from on high. I think there's enough activity here to keep it on the first page, but let me know if you find its falling out visibility.

chilimac

Nov 4, 2009
kent island
Last edited:

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
The top rising candidates for NHL coach, GM jobs

Looking all the Bears/Bears adjacent folks on the list.

And Looney Louis would be...interesting as a coach.
Louis has done some interviews in the past talking about his coaching techniques. Basically coaches a similar, if not the same system as Bruce did. Relies heavily on Bruce’s advice too IIRC. I’m sure he’s a guy who can relate to the younger players very well too given he’s not too far removed from the current game and almost immediately stepped into a coaching gig upon retirement.

Reactions: Marshall

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad