Prospect Info: Hershey Bears/South Carolina Stingrays 2020-2021 Vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
They should just combine the teams eligible from the North including Hershey and the Atlantic Division with its 3 teams for some sort of playoffs.

Reactions: Capagonia and crab

searle

Jan 24, 2014
England
Is there a max limit of black aces for the caps to call up for the playoffs?

Anyone want to hazard a guess as to what the pecking order would look like for forwards/D?

Kuz

May 11, 2015
Anyone want to hazard a guess as to what the pecking order would look like for forwards/D?

Most likely Fehervary on D as he got a couple of games last year aswell. Still with Kempny returning and they already have 7D it might not be called up any defenders. For forwards it depends a little. If they get an injury in the top 9 and struggle with scoring then CMM. Perhaps Sgarbossa or Pinho if they need something else.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Lol just rewatched the goals…..that Kessy goal was awesome…..he taunted the crowd, then the the Pens bench as he skated by to high-5 his own bench….lol…

Reactions: JohnCarlsaurus

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Just came here to say similar. Homeboy seems to be brimming with confidence. I was positive he needed next year in the A - I still would like him to have it, but I'm a lot less convinced.

based on what I’ve seen from him since his return, it for sure looks like he could be playing for a lesser NHL team now…..next year he should be ready.

I’m hoping that unlike Fever and Alzner, his skill and size will force them to bring him up sooner instead of getting the slow painful AHL simmer.

Reactions: Capagonia

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Pecking order on dee is Fever and AA. Nobody else. And hopefully we don’t need to go deeper than that, but I think they could both contribute if they are desperately called into action. if a lefty goes down, TVR will play. If two go down then Fever and then AA.

Forward: For playoffs, I think it will be Scarbosa first to get a jersey at wing or center. You also have Carr who has NHL experience so he likely gets in second. Then toss up between Pinho who has NHL games, Pilon, and then don’t sleep on Mailette.

Reactions: Capagonia

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Bears have been fun to watch this year. First year i have had AHL TV. Pretty good. Glad i spend the $50 or whatever it was. Also love that all the games are on-demand so i can watch after the fact if i have a conflict.

And despite leaving CMM off my list above, he is clearly the best forward on the ice. Shoots a lot. Quick release. Always in a good position. But they won’t play him in NHL playoffs unless things get really bad. But i hope he gets a serious look in training camp. I think it comes down to whether we resign Raffl or go with youth. I think you have to show there is a path if you get in the caps org.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I'm interested in how good he can be moving up. There's some time on one of the top two lines to be found in a season or two if someone's ready to take it. I'm not sure if that's him, but the footspeed hasn't seemed to be an issue in the AHL so far.

Never know the ceiling, but I wonder.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Bears have been fun to watch this year. First year i have had AHL TV. Pretty good. Glad i spend the $50 or whatever it was. Also love that all the games are on-demand so i can watch after the fact if i have a conflict.

And despite leaving CMM off my list above, he is clearly the best forward on the ice. Shoots a lot. Quick release. Always in a good position. But they won’t play him in NHL playoffs unless things get really bad. But i hope he gets a serious look in training camp. I think it comes down to whether we resign Raffl or go with youth. I think you have to show there is a path if you get in the caps org.

I've LOVED having AHL TV this year. 100% I will continue to buy that. Great downtime filler between Caps games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad