Speculation: Hershey Bears/South Carolina Stingrays 2019-2020 Vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Did Fehrevary ever even come to D.C. or was he a paper transaction that I don't understand?

Anyway good game by the Bears and happy for Snively getting his first of the season.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Looking at some AHL rookie stats: Alexeyev is tied for third in rookie scoring with five points in seven games. Priskie has seven in six games but is a -4 (which sums up my impression of the player). Fehervary is third among AHL rookies in +/- with +5. (Not to be a big +/- guy really, just FWIW).

Didn't expect the goals from AJF so a very good sign. For Hershey watchers, is his all-around game progressing?

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Looking at some AHL rookie stats: Alexeyev is tied for third in rookie scoring with five points in seven games. Priskie has seven in six games but is a -4 (which sums up my impression of the player). Fehervary is third among AHL rookies in +/- with +5. (Not to be a big +/- guy really, just FWIW).

Didn't expect the goals from AJF so a very good sign. For Hershey watchers, is his all-around game progressing?
Yes, he has looked miles better than he was last year. Adding in some goals is a cherry on top since that's not particularly his role. They've played him and Malenstyn on the 4th line every single game as a defensive forward pairing that grinds down the opposition.

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Axel making a case to get a call up if a fourth liner goes down.
Panik is already down though :)

I like Beck and Axel in theory but idk if tgey can have big impact

OTOH, Walker and Gersich played in Cup run. Malenstyn and AJF could do the same

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Lujo healthy scratched?
Yep. Looks like they finally are starting some kind of rotation for both LD and RD now since Djoos has slid to that side. LuJo last played in the Belleville game I believe. He’ll get back in Saturday night versus Utica, especially since they gave up 5 goals.

Unrelated note: Utica is currently undefeated and has both Goldobin and Baertschi on the roster. Should be a great game Saturday night.

Reactions: 895

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
1-0 Utica after 1.

Leason missed what should have been a goal.

Somebody else missed an empty net.

* AA27 is uuuuuuuuge, but looks green out there
* Malenstyn almost scored, great rush off the wing
* AJF is crazy fast

Those are my only takeaways after 1 other than Giant Center needs a sound system upgrade. The scoreboard screens are pretty nice surprisingly.

racingmoose

Apr 11, 2016
Leason looked like a rookie in the first few games. But he seems to be getting more comfortable and had a good game tonight getting in position for scoring chances.

Tough loss tonight for the Bears. They played a great game but lost in the shootout. Dipietro for Utica stood on his head in goal and was definitely the star of the game.

Djoos continues to get time on his off side at RD and is looking more comfortable there. Alexeyev continues to impress as does Malenstyn. I'm still trying to figure out what the deal is with Whitney, as he got PP time tonight.

Reactions: hb12xchamps

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Leason should have scored one. Big frame. He looks like he’s getting comfortable.

Lujo didn’t impress me at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad