Heritage Jersey

WilderPegasus*

The only bodily fluid colour that should be used on a hockey jersey is blood red. Vintage white is the politically correct name for a colour no man wants to be wearing.

Say no to vintage white.

Stonewall

Jan 14, 2013
The only bodily fluid colour that should be used on a hockey jersey is blood red. Vintage white is the politically correct name for a colour no man wants to be wearing.

Say no to vintage white.

lol

The color they showed doesn't look too bad though, just a little off-white.

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
Those but with these
zm7p.png

Credit to Qward i think for this logo.
Not me. mine was ms paint and ugly compared to that.

concept_zps3538bb88.png

My bad, credit actually goes to great1.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
If it is in fact just a white version of JerkStore's fantastic black Heritage Jersey, I think we need to send JS a nice bouquet or some token of appreciation.

Heck... if we end up using the Heritage black & white set as our home/away set in the coming years, we might have a top-5 jersey set in the league, IMO.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
If it is in fact just a white version of JerkStore's fantastic black Heritage Jersey, I think we need to send JS a nice bouquet or some token of appreciation.

Heck... if we end up using the Heritage black & white set as our home/away set in the coming years, we might have a top-5 jersey set in the league, IMO.

Agreed & agreed! :yo:

Milan the God*

There's a new pic. Not sure I like the name plate, although the numbers go further into implying it's a white heritage version.

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
30cy4ue.jpg

That's what we've got so far. I'm hoping they made the change to the arm stripes, but chances are they are the same as our current third. :(

I'm guessing that it won't have shoulder patches, but no confirmation yet.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
30cy4ue.jpg

That's what we've got so far. I'm hoping they made the change to the arm stripes, but chances are they are the same as our current third. :(

Those arms are filthy nice.

Apr 4, 2003
Embrun, ON
30cy4ue.jpg

Looks pretty solid! I'm just hopeful the 'O' design from jerk store's original design...but so far, so good IMO.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa

Couldn't agree more. That set of jerseys would be gorgeous

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
Looks pretty solid! I'm just hopeful the 'O' design from jerk store's original design...but so far, so good IMO.

Its just a guess at the O being different. Andy's pads + the use of the logo in NHL 14 make me think we will see that one instead.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
I'm not sure if it's because it's felt, but I'm not huge on the **** colored contrast of the name plate. If they really wanted a contrasting name plate, they could have used a black name plate with white letters, but I'm not sure if that would look overly busy on this jersey design.

It's not a big deal. I'm just scrutinizing.

The jersey looks closer to a regular white in that photo. Maybe with a slight tint. It doesn't look to be as dramatic of a vintage white as it is on the white portions of the current third jersey.

Edit: nevermind, name bar isn't felt. I just saw a higher res version on Icethetics.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad