Heritage Jersey

SebFromHawk

un faucon
Jun 15, 2009
Eastern Ontario
30cy4ue.jpg

That's what we've got so far. I'm hoping they made the change to the arm stripes, but chances are they are the same as our current third. :(

I'm guessing that it won't have shoulder patches, but no confirmation yet.

There are no shoulder patches, contrary to what your proto shows.

mediumguts

Aug 11, 2008
From all the "tease" pictures the Sens have posted, they will obviously look like this:
:naughty:

Attachments

• Sens.jpg
    Sens.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 23

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
From all the "tease" pictures the Sens have posted, they will obviously look like this:
:naughty:

Haha could you imagine. I was half expecting it to be a word mark to be honest.

At this point I'm just hoping this off white business isn't too beige looking.

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
The game is suppose to be a throw back to the 1915 game. The Senators didn't start using the "O" until 1920. It could be something different.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
I don't know if it was just speculation, or if it is an actual rumor, but if they are ditching the current home and away set next year in exchange for the heritage, it almost makes sense to not have the "O" on this jersey.

That way it's more of a "limited edition", and makes hardcore fans have to re-buy the jersey next year.

great1

Nov 13, 2009
Fergus, Ontario
I saw the photo below on twitter, it is a screen cap from OttawaTeamShop. I think it is safe to assume that the logo will infact be the big O.

BaC50hBCUAMPmP9.png

Milan the God*

I saw the photo below on twitter, it is a screen cap from OttawaTeamShop. I think it is safe to assume that the logo will infact be the big O.

BaC50hBCUAMPmP9.png

There you go.

A Heritage Classic t-shirt with the O on it. I think this pretty much confirms it.

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012
Those but with these
zm7p.png

Credit to Qward i think for this logo.

I don't want to take things too off-topic, but damn is that a sexy crest. It's just perfect, classic and modern.

Credit to great1?

CREDIT! :yo:

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Wouldn't be the first time:

1121-ott-vintage2.png

Yep, that's what I was referring to. There was a point right after that teaser vid with Karl and Spezza was released that I thought they were gonna go nuts and do the full barberpole and wordmark. For better or worse, that would have been something.

dont mind, but expecting more than reverse colors.
hopefully they have something else in mind if the want a new white/road jersey whenever that is.

edit: found this on facebook
some hilarious concepts...

http://www.bonksmullet.com/2013/11/designs-considered-for-ottawa-senators.html

(i know its a jab to the team, but its funny)

I had a look and it's actually pretty funny. The reverse SNES made me laugh pretty hard.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Also, I hope the jerseys are available without the patch actually sewn on, for 2 reasons.

1- I think it will make the jersey look kind of ugly as it doesn't match the colour of the jersey

2- Who will really care about the game itself down the road? I could see owning a jersey with an All-Star patch or the SCF patch we've seen on our jerseys, heck even the Roger Neilson patch I like. (Remember those 2000-NHL ones? Hah.) But this one just seems to commemorate such a 'meh' event. It's not even in Ottawa, and at the end of the day it's a regular season game. The vast majority of people buying these jerseys will not be at the game in Vancouver. To me it's just a gimmick or novelty game.

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
Also, I hope the jerseys are available without the patch actually sewn on, for 2 reasons.

1- I think it will make the jersey look kind of ugly as it doesn't match the colour of the jersey

2- Who will really care about the game itself down the road? I could see owning a jersey with an All-Star patch or the SCF patch we've seen on our jerseys, heck even the Roger Neilson patch I like. (Remember those 2000-NHL ones? Hah.) But this one just seems to commemorate such a 'meh' event. It's not even in Ottawa, and at the end of the day it's a regular season game. The vast majority of people buying these jerseys will not be at the game in Vancouver. To me it's just a gimmick or novelty game.

I didn't get my Heritage jersey with the All-Star or the 20th Anniversary patch for the reason that the team was going to play games without it. For the Heritage Classic, I figure why not? If this is the only time the jersey is going to be worn, must as well try be as authentic as possible.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Hey guys... what if the =0= is actually the same colour as the numbers on the back of the jersey. Like a beige. That'd be wild.

Edit: although looking at that t-shirt pretty much debunks that idea.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad