Post-Game Talk: "Here we are! Rocked us like a Hurricane!" | Leafs lose 4-1 to Carolina

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
No yeah I agree, just stating that he was the last great forward prospect (well defense turned forward) we had.....and that was almost 30 years ago. :cry:

Vincent Damphousse picked a year later was a far superior player to Wendel.

mapleleaf979

Jan 14, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
no doubt in my mind kessel walks if he isnt traded

we're guaranteed to wake up one day to news and tweets and alerts "Kessel asks for trade"

100 % he will. Thats why the Leafs should trade Kessel at the deadline for the highest amount of return. Probably a mid to late 1 and 2nd and a average prospect. Time for Phaneuf to go ASAP. Im not sure any team would take his salary on at 6.5 million. Thats superstar money and he isnt a top 2 on any other team in the league other than the Leafs.

Winreims

Dec 31, 2011
:help:

The Blue Jays are the best bet to win the World Series this year according to most betting sites.

Great pitching, explosive offense...just need to make sure they close games.

They could easily win 95+ games this season.

The Red Sox were favourites to contend in 2011 and looks what happened to them.. Nothing is set in stone until they start playing. Knowing the luck of this city when it comes to sports, nothing will come easy for the Jays.

TheSilencer

Feb 5, 2010
Toronto
Lets go leafs - Oh wait, they suck
Lets go raptors - Oh wait, they suck
Lets go bluejays - Oh wait, they will probably suck

Blue Jays

Raptors

Leafs

My ranking from best to worst. Jays don't belong to be in the conversation here. They're gonna be huge this year.

Shimso

Oct 9, 2011
Lets go leafs - Oh wait, they suck
Lets go raptors - Oh wait, they suck
Lets go bluejays - Oh wait, they will probably suck

Some Las Vegas bookies have the Jays as World Series favourites, most others have the Jays as at least AL East champions.

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
Talk to me when he reaches 6'2 205, maybe that anticipated late growth spurt kicks in at 22.

Sotos_height_vs_age,male704x592.gif

The average male has roughly an inch left at the age of 17.

And yeah, I said he was going to hit 6'2. Christ man, relax.

And my original comparison had nothing to do about size. So why are you even going on about this? :shakehead

ToMaLe

Sep 24, 2002
Saskatchewan
Does anyone else absolutely despise Greg Millen?

He's such a sour ****ing ******. Like honestly, say one good thing about anyone. All he has is negatives to say about everyone all over the ice.

Like honestly Millen, you were a **** goalie, **** off.

been saying that for years...but they want to keep the guy and pay him money for his uselessness i guess....like I said before, the only thing he can get right is the obvious and he is wrong with that half the time, just brutal.

Hyperglide

Sep 20, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Blue Jays

Raptors

Leafs

My ranking from best to worst. Jays don't belong to be in the conversation here. They're gonna be huge this year.

If the Raptors can get rid of Bustnani and get a decent PF then they will be WAY up there. Getting Rudy Gay and removing Calderon has already improved this team signifcantly.

It's more like this..

Blue Jays

Raptors

Leafs.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Sotos_height_vs_age,male704x592.gif

The average male has roughly an inch left at the age of 17.

And yeah, I said he was going to hit 6'2. Christ man, relax.

And my original comparison had nothing to do about size. So why are you even going on about this? :shakehead

Not going on about it, just pointing out I think it is extremely remote he goes from 5'11 179 to 6'2 205 when the comparison was made to Benn.

TheSilencer

Feb 5, 2010
Toronto
If the Raptors can get rid of Bustnani and get a decent PF then they will be WAY up there. Getting Rudy Gay and removing Calderon has already improved this team signifcantly.

It's more like this..

Blue Jays

Raptors

Leafs.

Yeah i just didn't wanna take up that much space :laugh:

Bargnani's never moving. He'll spend his rest of his career behind the 3-point line eating primo pasta.

tobra

Feb 2, 2013
Bad News - for some its news

We cant win a Stanley cup with this team. Simple fact.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
So yeah, we're not very good

Kessel has 2 assists in his last 8 games and Phaneuf has 0 in his..

When your two best players are contributing so little offense it will difficult for the Leafs to win on any given night against any opponent.

If not for Kadri and Frattin scoring antics this year we might be looking for our 1st win on the year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad