Post-Game Talk: "Here we are! Rocked us like a Hurricane!" | Leafs lose 4-1 to Carolina

TonsofPuppies*

Mar 11, 2010
Toronto, ON
Drive-a-Tank.jpg

Tank Leafs Tank.

I know tempers are running high about this team, but please abide by the Rules and that means NO flaming posters and NO censor evasion. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
the will play .500 for the rest of the season, no better no worse.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
We have Phaneuf who isn't good defensively for the $$ he's paid. We have Kostka who is great on ES but sucks on PK/PP but is tolerable. We have Liles and Franson who can't be trusted in our zone at all. We have Fraser...AHL'er, Holzer AHL'er, Komisarek...coming back to playing as a #5D at best

Leafs need to revamp their ENTIRE TEAM. I keep going back and forth thinking Phaneuf is a good defenseman for this team but he's likely going to ask for 6.5M-7M.

It's time to trade him and start fresh and tank this season.

Benefits of Tanking this season:

A) It's only 48 games of frustration instead of 82.
B) Seth Jones...
C) Nathan MacKinnon.

This team needs a complete overhaul.

That is all.

Sergei Berezin

You're Wrong
Jan 5, 2007
Ottawa, ON
Does anyone else absolutely despise Greg Millen?

He's such a sour ****ing ******. Like honestly, say one good thing about anyone. All he has is negatives to say about everyone all over the ice.

Like honestly Millen, you were a **** goalie, **** off.

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009
It sounded at the end, like the booing got louder when Kessel got ahold of the puck.

I want to believe people aren't that ******* stupid, but then again, these are Leaf fans we're talking about.... Smh.

Wilma

Sep 4, 2006
What I don't understand about Kostka, more than anything, is that he's basically a worse version of Gunnarson without the penalty killing...and yet gets significantly more TOI.

If he was a player with a truly unique skillset you could argue for his treatment...but that's certainly not the case.

Fabs

Dec 19, 2005
Defense sucks. One legit goal scorer and he can't get a break. This season is going to be another fail.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad