Here and Now: The Preseason

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I know McLellan said they haven't even really begun working on the PP yet and it shows, this is the worst thing I have ever seen in hockey, even more so than last year :laugh:

bland

Jul 1, 2004
The Kings have no second line. It’s the Kopitar line, and a bunch of depth players and fillers.
The first line isn't doing either. Iafallo's goal was a fortunate bounce off of Fleury's save. Haven't seen them create much of anything.

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Pretty sure it isn’t the coaching that’s a problem with regards to special teams. It’s the same players trying the same old ****.

It's absolutely not coaching. TMac, despite any minuses he had on previous teams, has always been a successful powerplay coach. It's all on the players.

Reactions: Ziggy Stardust

bland

Jul 1, 2004
It's absolutely not coaching. TMac, despite any minuses he had on previous teams, has always been a successful powerplay coach. It's all on the players.
Neither Kopitar or Doughty are quality PP players. They are both good at zone entries, and can move the puck around the outside, but neither is all that creative or quick.

Reactions: Bandit

funky

Time for the future. More Byfield and Clarke
Mar 9, 2002
My positives so far

Doughty/ B-foot - look great together
Quick - holding his team in this
Amadio- looks great. On the puck. Needs proper line mates

Unfortunately for every reaction there is an opposite and equal reaction

Marty and Walker - look horrid
Kovalchuk - who I defended last year is a one man turnover machine
Power play - a Tim bits team more creative.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad