• The Kings are the home team
  • Monday, Sept. 23 vs. Anaheim at STAPLES Center - 7:30 pm
  • Wednesday, Sept. 25 - at Anaheim - 7 pm
  • Friday, Sept. 27 - at Vegas - 7 pm
and the first round of cuts either Wednesday or Friday

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017
Kind of embarrassing that we won't have a video feed of preseason games in 2019. I'm pretty sure every game yesterday was televised, are we the only franchise only putting our games on radio?

Jul 31, 2005
CA
Kind of embarrassing that we won't have a video feed of preseason games in 2019. I'm pretty sure every game yesterday was televised, are we the only franchise only putting our games on radio?

The Kings have been treating their fans as 2nd class citizens for decades. The fact that they aren't just coming out of the dark on the first game of the regular season has just recently changed.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
To be fair, the split squad might be the most interesting pre-season game if you are interested in seeing some prospects play that are definitely ticketed for an early cut.

Really though, pre-season games should be discounted regardless of split squad status. As a "thank you" for STH'ers, they should be comped.

Heh, instead STH'ers are required to pay full price for them.

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
What about the Kings' opponents? No video feeds from their side, either? (It takes two sides to **** it up completely...)

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017
What about the Kings' opponents? No video feeds from their side, either? (It takes two sides to **** it up completely...)

It doesn't sound like the Yotes will have a video feed either, so I was incorrect in assuming that we might be the only team going radio only. Still is pretty sad that the franchise doesn't feel the need to give even a stationary camera feed of the entire ice, it really can't be that hard to just set one up. I mean, even the Panthers provided their fans with a video fan of the game yesterday.

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
Heh, instead STH'ers are required to pay full price for them.

Yep. Kings official resale site is still hilarious in the floor pricing they set as well. Sold five of my seven seats for $6 each before fees on Stubhub. Now I'm sitting on two of them but can't sell on Stub anymore since they block the sale of flash seat transfer tickets at 3:30. Now they are listed on the Kings/Axs site but i had to post them at $20 as that is the lowest they will allow.

Great benefit to your STHers to make it harder to sell on Stub in favor of your proprietary resale site, but then you set floor pricing that puts us in a position of not being able to even sell the ticket in the end. They should want more people in there buying a Skyscraper Dog and $10 beer v. the tickets going unused.

Floor pricing on a split squad pre-season game against Arizona lol. Pretty funny stuff.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->