Here and Now: The Preseason

No Name The Nameless

Feb 15, 2019
Tornado Alley
Stinking Porky was sent down. I guess that means he can go back to Europe?
All of those years of our Kings fanbase commiserating over the one that got away and now we risk watching him get away again.
But hey, if he sucks...he sucks. Hope he stays and works his way up but if not we at least get closure.

bob77

Nov 19, 2014
A couple years ago I posted that in the long-run, I thought Amadio would be a better hockey player than Kempe. I still stand by that, although that is far from proven. But Amadio, despite his shortcomings, has a far higher hockey IQ and vision than Kempe, he's just smarter on the ice. We'll see how it pans out over the years. I think a fresh set of eyes with Tmac making the decisions will do Amadio wonders, including for his playing time and linemates.
That’s all because Amadio is a true C and Kempe at C was an experiment. I still think Kempe excels at W.

Reactions: regulate

bob77

Nov 19, 2014
Cant believe people lump him walker together. Roy has nhl poise. Walker is a dime dozen dman
Walker has no strength to contain along the boards and corners. On Vegas first goal, although we were PK, he’s step for step with Marchessault and tries to hit, pin, and control him 3 times, and all 3 M pushes him off like he ain’t even there. Then Goal. For me it’s Roy all the way.

regulate

Aug 19, 2007
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Stinking Porky was sent down. I guess that means he can go back to Europe?
All of those years of our Kings fanbase commiserating over the one that got away and now we risk watching him get away again.
But hey, if he sucks...he sucks. Hope he stays and works his way up but if not we at least get closure.

There is an opt out date for his EAC during the season. If he plays well in ONT, it's only a matter of time before he is recalled due to injuries or demotions.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad