Here and Now: The Preseason

funky

Time for the future. More Byfield and Clarke
Mar 9, 2002
So did I used to be high on Kempe because he seemed like our best prospect? I asked myself this because the way he’s been playing I don’t think he should be on the team

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
I love how Vegas fans stand up and go crazy calling for a penalty when the Kings throw legal checks.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I think it's safe to say that Bjornfot will be playing to start the season.

I'd like to see him get activated with some offensive opportunities, like on the 2nd powerplay unit.

Yeah, if you don't want him to end up like Vlasic, he needs to be on the PP.

Hell just keep him glued to Drew in every situation :laugh:

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Any win against VGK is a good win.

Pacioretty crosschecking Doughty in the face simply for being there is peak VGK energy. Especially when followed by mouthing off and shrugging to the refs, who simply shrug back and put up with it because reasons.

Reactions: Stimpythecat

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown

I'd like to see him get activated with some offensive opportunities, like on the 2nd powerplay unit.

It says a lot when the coach has him out to close out the game, and he makes a big block.

Bjornfot is mature well beyond his years.

bland

Jul 1, 2004

I thought tonight was Bjornfot's least effective game. Lots of pucks pushed into areas instead of taking an extra second to make the tape to tape pass. The pressure Vegas put on from the start of the 2nd period and all of the ticky tack penalty calls broke up the rhythm of the game, and Bjornfot wasn't as assertive as previous nights.

His reads are great, just not sure he is ready to play at a consistently high level yet. I don't see enough of an advantage to keeping him up, even though selfishly I would love to keep watching him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad