Heeter+Biz at least 10x Better Than Matt Mc+Nash

Clearly Biz & Heeter are waaaaaaay better, right?

• Total voters

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Nobody will openly talk to a reporter about this type of issue. And if the report gets it from an off the record source or from an anonymous source and reports what he was told then that reporter would be in danger of losing their credentials. Over such a minimal issue, even if he does know, it's not worth reporting on.
No, sports reporters usually hear about it right away. There’s a sports “omertà” dating back past the days of the Babe drinking and whoring after games. It’s only reported if announced by the team.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Huh. Maybe "internal matter" was just a strange choice of words, and really he's just doing stuff for the NHL? I'm not sure why they wouldn't just say that then though.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
I know there wasn't a clamor for documentation of my Biz sighting, but here it is - very creep-y, fumble for the camera, ill-timed shot. But I did accidentally get the Southwest safety card in it so you know it's legit.

biz.jpg

Reactions: Katie Connauton

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Doesn't help when the organization can't communicate with their fans for ****

There are two possibilities here....

1) Biz did something to get himself suspended and the Coyotes can't talk about it because of privacy issues.

OR

2) Nothing really happened and Craig Morgan interpreted their explanation wrong.

It's obvious Biz was doing a project for the league. He briefly talked about it and his trip on the air tonight. And the Coyotes might have been in a position where they could not talk about it at that point.

The fact he's back on the air tonight is an indication that if he did something to warrant a suspension, it wasn't severe enough to terminate him.

At this point it's best to move on.... and if Biz wants to reveal why he was off the air a couple of games then that's his prerogative.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad