Heeter+Biz at least 10x Better Than Matt Mc+Nash

Clearly Biz & Heeter are waaaaaaay better, right?

• Total voters

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Nash was completely insufferable tonight. Like legitimately low IQ shit falling out of his mouth. I know it's his job to try and spin negatives into positives for Coyotes fans, but shouting "LOOK HOW MANY SHOTS WE HAVE, WE SHOULD BE WINNING!" all f***ing night is just :facepalm:

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Must be the FB/casual fans that like Nash and McConnell because they're completely insufferable if you're actually familiar with what's going on.

jmichael7753

Sep 29, 2017
Guess I'm in the minority here but I don't have a problem with McConnell and Nash. Heater and Biz are much better than them of course, but I would take McConnell and Nash over a good majority of the announce teams out there today.

Reactions: CNYCrunchfan1

Dirty Old Man

Anti-chatter Engine
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Guess I'm in the minority here but I don't have a problem with McConnell and Nash. Heater and Biz are much better than them of course, but I would take McConnell and Nash over a good majority of the announce teams out there today.

Yeah, I don't think Heethuis is really any better than McConnell. He's not worse, though, either. Nash, the shtick is getting a bit old after 7-8 years, and I would welcome Bissonnette moving "up", but I don't dislike Nash, and like both of them better than Biz's predecessor Boynton, who although he may have had good points, did not ever get to the point where he "sounded" like he belonged in broadcasting.

We were spoiled having Strader, Pang, and Keilback over the years. (that's actually pretty impressive, come to think of it, Keilback and Heethuis have been the only two radio pxp, in 22 years, yes?)

Reactions: Sinurgy and Mosby

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
If they don't move Biz up to TV next season I wouldn't be surprised if another team nabs him.

Reactions: rt

RufusG

May 23, 2017

Every time I watch another team's feed I wonder why we can't have decent broadcasters. I guess McConnell is bearable but last game I think Nash seemed desperate to be a caricature of himself and crank the homer cliches up to "11". I actually felt bad for him. Like he couldn't wait to run to the locker room after the game and punch the whole team for making him have to degrade himself like that.

Reactions: Sthlmyote

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Epic self-own. Man fell on his own sword just to troll. I don’t have to like it but I have to respect it.
I'm kind of sad I'm no longer the lone dissident but it was fun while it lasted. Truth be known I really don't have strong feelings either way. I will forever miss Strader (RIP) and Pang but otherwise I'm mostly indifferent. That said if I'm Nash, I'm getting a little worried about my job safety as I think Biz is being groomed!

CNYCrunchfan1

Oct 10, 2017

This...I have both nhltv and center ice and watch a lot of games and think a majority of the annoncing teams out there will put you to sleep.

God if I hear that guy in nashville do that Yes Sir thing again Im going to vomit. His lead in call to a play is horrible. I dont mind the Nash shtick so much though I think my favorite team is in St. Louis.

Reactions: justin323032

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
I know I will be in the minority here ....I have yet to see a game with Coyotes broadcast coverage this year .... Which is very strange . Usually its about half and half.

This year though it has always been the other team, and I will say with the exception of Chicago, I prefer the Yotes coverage . Anaheim was brutal, Wild was boring , and the guy kept screwing up the names and facts...

Dallas and Buffalo boring as well.

I then watch the recap on NHLCom and it seems to always have the Yotes doing the play by play and it is way better.

I havent heard Heeter and Biz tho ..so cant comment on that , but they must be good considering the voting results.

Edit I will add that none of those guys hold a candle to Keilback and Strader. Being an original Jets fan Keilback will always be my favorite since I listened to him since I was a kid.

justin323032

Oct 12, 2018
God if I hear that guy in nashville do that Yes Sir thing again Im going to vomit. His lead in call to a play is horrible. I dont mind the Nash shtick so much though I think my favorite team is in St. Louis.

I accidentally watched the preds home broadcast against the wild the other night and their crew was bad. Minnesota has some good ones that go absolutely crazy when they score a goal. But I'm with you - st. Louis broadcasters are in a different league.

Reactions: CNYCrunchfan1

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->