Heeter+Biz at least 10x Better Than Matt Mc+Nash

Clearly Biz & Heeter are waaaaaaay better, right?

• Total voters

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Honestly he was talking openly about consuming mushrooms. I’m not surprised if he’s been suspended for a couple of games.

Reactions: doaner

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Two different incidents. I can't recall if he ever returned from the final leave of absence.

The incident we all knew about:

Don't bite the hand: Coyotes analyst arrested

Possibly the one which sent him to Winnipeg radio:

Coyotes radio analyst Nick Boynton on leave of absence

I could have sworn he made reference to the final deal in his Player's Tribune submission, but now I don't see it.

Yeah I don't remember the details of the second one ever being public. At the time I remember thinking it was just maybe a health issue because his last few posts were about concussions. Since the first one had an arrest it got out.

But he did come back:
https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/127583343/

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
My kitchen faucet was a little stuck this morning so I tried to hit it with a hammer. I whiffed, so you could say I missed that handle.

You didn’t hire Melvin??

16706225.548b62ab881b2.jpg

Reactions: 0point1 and doaner

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
Fortunately, I'll be at the game and won't have to listen on the radio. Lapinski and Heethuis are not a dynamic dou. Maybe the Yotes can give MacLean a buddy deal and send him to radio, rather than straight up fire him?

Reactions: Mosby

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Plot thickens....

During a live Q and A event on The Athletic, Craig Morgan was asked about Biz and his response was that the Coyotes considered it an "internal affair".
What bitch ass answer. Of COURSE it’s an internal affair. So are injuries and contracts. So are trades. So is everything. This is entertainment. Craig is a reporter. f***ing find out. He’s supposed to investigate. Not regurgitate press releases.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
What ***** ass answer. Of COURSE it’s an internal affair. So are injuries and contracts. So are trades. So is everything. This is entertainment. Craig is a reporter. ****ing find out. He’s supposed to investigate. Not regurgitate press releases.

If it’s an HR issue they cannot reveal any details... period. It’s the law.

So are injury details to an extent.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
If it’s an HR issue they cannot reveal any details... period. It’s the law.

So are injury details to an extent.

That's why a reporter puts the work in to cultivate contacts that will feed him info. It's not illegal to report on such things.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
That's why a reporter puts the work in to cultivate contacts that will feed him info. It's not illegal to report on such things.

But the "contact" is still violating the law.

If someone wants to put their job (and/or career) on the line (and/or a possible lighter wallet) passing along injury info then that's their risk.

Lindsay Lohan got kicked off set for being a drunk and they had to reshoot her movie. How do I know that? Does someone deserve prosecution? If it’s the law?

People can assume all they want. But the studio still could not release details of her employment status. Just like the team and it's staff cannot release injury information.

My wife is an HR/payroll professional with 30+ years on both sides of the business.... and my daughter is getting an athletic training degree. I live with this stuff.

jmichael7753

Sep 29, 2017
Nobody will openly talk to a reporter about this type of issue. And if the report gets it from an off the record source or from an anonymous source and reports what he was told then that reporter would be in danger of losing their credentials. Over such a minimal issue, even if he does know, it's not worth reporting on.

Dirty Old Man

Anti-chatter Engine
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
DOM did you get this inside scoop?

Not intentionally, but yeah. i was on a flight, and he boarded my flight. At first i thought, ok, he's going the same place i am for the same reason, then thought, wait im not going to a Coyotes game, and theyre playing tonight, at home.

Four years ago I went to Dallas (vs WAS) on this tour, and saw a Yotes logo plane at Love Field...same thing: "of course...wait.... the team's not supposed to be here tho" (shout out to ck26 for area recommendations)

i checked his Twitter feed but didnt see anything as to why he's here.

Reactions: AZviaNJ

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
Not intentionally, but yeah. i was on a flight, and he boarded my flight. At first i thought, ok, he's going the same place i am for the same reason, then thought, wait im not going to a Coyotes game, and theyre playing tonight, at home.

Four years ago I went to Dallas (vs WAS) on this tour, and saw a Yotes logo plane at Love Field...same thing: "of course...wait.... the team's not supposed to be here tho" (shout out to ck26 for area recommendations)

i checked his Twitter feed but didnt see anything as to why he's here.
He;s at the Nashville game

Reactions: Dirty Old Man

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
He;s at the Nashville game

With that ten gallon hat on. Did a little photo bombing during a post game segment on the local Fox Sports network.

He’s apparently doing a project for the league at moment and it took him there. So his absence from the Yotes radio broadcast seems to be more of taking an expanded role within in the social media world for the league than any transgression he might have done.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
With that ten gallon hat on. Did a little photo bombing during a post game segment on the local Fox Sports network.

He’s apparently doing a project for the league at moment and it took him there. So his absence from the Yotes radio broadcast seems to be more of taking an expanded role within in the social media world for the league than any transgression he might have done.
And yet “internal affair”? What the heck?

Reactions: Matias Maccete

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
I saw at least two IG posts from the NHL today with him in them. It would seem the Coyotes have the issue, if any, not the NHL. I skipped Chalk Talk this morning, because I didn't care to go meet Nash and Macconnell, nor listen to them narrate practice, without at least Biz being there. It was a STH extra, which I though would involve the coaches when I requested it.

So, if anyone went today, please advise if Biz was present and if not what their explanation was.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
I saw at least two IG posts from the NHL today with him in them. It would seem the Coyotes have the issue, if any, not the NHL. I skipped Chalk Talk this morning, because I didn't care to go meet Nash and Macconnell, nor listen to them narrate practice, without at least Biz being there. It was a STH extra, which I though would involve the coaches when I requested it.

So, if anyone went today, please advise if Biz was present and if not what their explanation was.
I went, they had started when I arrived - with no Biz. Not knowing anything of this until now, I found it odd. I believe I may have saw him in the distance at one point, but could be wrong, either way - he no speak.
I don't understand, mushrooms are quite delicious and good for you! He really cut into RT at the face off luncheon with a gambling comment - would have thought that could have put some heat on him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->