TV: HBO: Euphoria

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
The scenes between Fez/Cal and then Rue/Ali were just top notch TV.

This season might be even better. Going from the two playoff games to that episode is quite the day

Reactions: les Habs

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The scenes between Fez/Cal and then Rue/Ali were just top notch TV.

This season might be even better. Going from the two playoff games to that episode is quite the day
The scene with Fez and Cal I think was the best scene of the series. I was dying.

I am highly intrigued by this Laurie character. Just the dichotomy of school teacher mentality of a high-end drug lord.

Cassie spiraling into obsession of Nate, seemingly looking like she will need her own intervention. I wish her yelling in the bathroom was real but it’s just setting up later for a bigger explosion. Maddy is going to gut this girl.

I don’t know where we’re headed with Rue. I wonder if they did multiple things in case there. Am I supposed to want something bad to here? That’s kind of weird. She’s self-destructing AND self-sabotaging, except for her losing Jules and Elliott to each other it looks like. I hope Ali doesn’t disappear.

Lexi is gonna be a boss bitch and I’m here for it.

Also the music selections for this episode were awesome. They nailed it with Chains of Love, they nailed it with INXS in the Cal backstory.

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Fez is the best character by far, the scene of him and Ash roughing up Cal with the druggie girl there was unreal.

Rue is self sabotaging hard, have a feeling Fez is going to have to bail her out and get into some trouble with drug dealer woman.

Reactions: Leon Lucius Black

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
What were Fez and Custer talking about? I don’t recall what that’s about.

Last edited:

IBleedOil247

Aug 12, 2005
Edmonton
What were Fez and Custer talking about? I don’t recall what that’s about.
I think it has to do with Mouse being killed?

This show is bananas. I have needed to just turn the TV off and collect myself after each episode this season. Gives me anxiety actually.
As stated, the Music Selection and Cinematography is absolutely ELITE

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I think it has to do with Mouse being killed?

This show is bananas. I have needed to just turn the TV off and collect myself after each episode this season. Gives me anxiety actually.
As stated, the Music Selection and Cinematography is absolutely ELITE
Yeah it was weird how it felt like it was just dropped, and that it should come back around. I think Fez is gonna have to bail out Rue from Laurie

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
This season has been amazing.

I’ll Venmo anyone $5 if they can tell me what car Elliot is driving in the last episode ;)

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
okay that last episode was the best one yet

Cal is a goddamn legend lmao

ngl I can get kinda bored of the Rue/Jules stuff but anything with Cal/Nate/Cassie/Maddy is incredible.

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
So the dealer gave her heroine, correct? And did Rue get in that room?

Agreed.
It was morphine, but same idea.

That was tough to watch.

Pretty clear this was Laurie's plan all along. She knew Rue would never pay her back 10k, got her in serious debt and desperate for a fix, wouldn't give her pills, now getting her hooked on intravenous opiates. The lines about how she knew Rue would be in her life a long time, and that women always have something that men will want were chilling. That lady is f***ed up.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
It was morphine, but same idea.

That was tough to watch.

Pretty clear this was Laurie's plan all along. She knew Rue would never pay her back 10k, got her in serious debt and desperate for a fix, wouldn't give her pills, now getting her hooked on intravenous opiates. The lines about how she knew Rue would be in her life a long time, and that women always have something that men will want were chilling. That lady is f***ed up.

Oh yeah, that's right. Morphine had been mentioned.

Was it 10k? I was thinking it was a lot more than that.

I definitely caught that line about her being in her life.

Honestly, apart from Lexi and the one boyfriend I think they're all f'd up.

I don’t think she got into the room.

I didn't think so, but wasn't sure.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Oh yeah, that's right. Morphine had been mentioned.

Was it 10k? I was thinking it was a lot more than that.

I definitely caught that line about her being in her life.

Honestly, apart from Lexi and the one boyfriend I think they're all f'd up.

I didn't think so, but wasn't sure.
The drug door I thought was closer to the kitchen but i think there was a padlock on the front door too

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad