Pre-Game Talk: Hawks vs Pens: Round Two.... FIGHT!

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I wish there were one wing that had even Comeau-level chemistry with Malkin on this team. I feel like every combination tried with him this year has been a bit of a struggle.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
No he's not, stop being dramatic.

Porter is a mind controlling ALIEN!

indiana-jones-crystal-skull.jpg

Headshot77

Bad Photoshopper
Feb 15, 2015
Sheary out , thank goodness

Kunitz, Hornqvist, and Perron should all rotate positions counter-clockwise, and maybe we could try a new WBS callup over Porter, but overall I'm pretty much down with the sickness here.

Hossa die Waldfee

Oct 29, 2015
Kunitz, Hornqvist, and Perron should all rotate positions counter-clockwise, and maybe we could try a new WBS callup over Porter, but overall I'm pretty much down with the sickness here.

I'm actually ok with Porter on the 4th line until Bennett comes back. Don't want to waste Sundy in this role or another player with a little offensive upside. Maybe Rust but he hasn't played a lot this year so could use a bit of time down there. I just hope Porter's TOI is limited (unless it's a blowout :D )

WheresRamziAbid

Oct 31, 2013
:laugh:

Honestly, I think getting Sheary off the 3rd line was more important than getting Porter off the 4th, but I don't feel like switching Wilson for Sheary really changes much. I can't believe Mike Sullivan watched last night and thought the top-two lines were good.

I've been against Hornqvist in the top-6, but he's absolutely earned it now, and he should be with Sid. He's winning races and battles and handling the puck well.

Perron - Sid - Hornqvist let them go for a while and spend the next few weeks finding the LW for Malkin - Kessel.

Agreed

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Dunno why you Pens fans are so desperate for the Pens to win this game. I don't see why this game can't be a win-win for both teams. Kinda sad, really.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

Honestly, I think getting Sheary off the 3rd line was more important than getting Porter off the 4th, but I don't feel like switching Wilson for Sheary really changes much. I can't believe Mike Sullivan watched last night and thought the top-two lines were good.

I've been against Hornqvist in the top-6, but he's absolutely earned it now, and he should be with Sid. He's winning races and battles and handling the puck well.

Perron - Sid - Hornqvist let them go for a while and spend the next few weeks finding the LW for Malkin - Kessel.

You think this is how JR is leaning. I mean, we all know that Sid line won't happen, but when you mention 'tweaks' . . . find a L2 LW and a partner for Daley?

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Dunno why you Pens fans are so desperate for the Pens to win this game. I don't see why this game can't be a win-win for both teams. Kinda sad, really.

Sid's getting the Toews and Keith matchup. We're going to see if his linemates are enough.

AR5

Mar 7, 2014
Porter... Is... IMMORTAL

I take Porter over Sheary 10/10 times.

Sheary is worse than Gibbons.

Porter is slightly better than Adams.

But Porter belongs on the 4th line. Sheary belongs nowhere.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
whoever is announcing on nbc is barely talking and i like it

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Phil needs to stop shooting those horible angle shots...they're basically an outlet pass for the other team.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004

We should just be honored to share the same ice. Don't be annoyed at one of their internet prophets for sharing in his wisdom, today. They do EVERYTHING for a reason. Even lose.

AR5

Mar 7, 2014
That save by Fleury was jawdropping.

The camera angle got it BEAUTIFULLY.

Felt like the Titanic was going to sink with that wide open net, and then Fleury jams in to save it..

In other news, the play by play guy on NBCsn tonight is far inferior to Doc. He barely calls the play by play...

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
In other news, the play by play guy on NBCsn tonight is far inferior to Doc. He barely calls the play by play...

That can very often be a good thing, IMO.

One of Steigy's biggest issues (out of many) is his verbal diarrhea.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad