Pre-Game Talk: Hawks vs Pens: Round Two.... FIGHT!

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
37-18 shots. We didn't deserve points tonight

That's why last night hurts because we deserved 2 from that one. We're not in a position to be giving away any points right now. It's fine if we lose games we deserve to lose, but we sure as hell better not lose games we deserve to win.

Fortunately for us the east blows, and we continue to remain in the race despite not winning much.

Stevedave

Dec 20, 2008
I'm a Bruins fan

I came her just to say

Latang earned some respect from me on the headlock take down. Not only was that a super sweet move, if you are going to lose a game lose it badly. Don't go down with out a fight, or a super sweet headlock take down.

AR5

Mar 7, 2014
I'm a Bruins fan

I came her just to say

Latang earned some respect from me on the headlock take down. Not only was that a super sweet move, if you are going to lose a game lose it badly. Don't go down with out a fight, or a super sweet headlock take down.

Love it!!

I wish Tanger would pull his super secret strats out more often.

UnderratedBrooks44

Sep 13, 2005
Miranda's house
That's why last night hurts because we deserved 2 from that one. We're not in a position to be giving away any points right now. It's fine if we lose games we deserve to lose, but we sure as hell better not lose games we deserve to win.

Fortunately for us the east blows, and we continue to remain in the race despite not winning much.

I dunno I mean people keep saying that but I thought last night was a good overall hockey game. Could def argue the Penguins played somewhat better but I'm didn't see a decisive outplaying of the Hawks. Regardless it all happened and this game was a little troubling even though we had a pulse eventually.....kind of.

Hossa die Waldfee

Oct 29, 2015
I dunno I mean people keep saying that but I thought last night was a good overall hockey game. Could def argue the Penguins played somewhat better but I'm didn't see a decisive outplaying of the Hawks. Regardless it all happened and this game was a little troubling even though we had a pulse eventually.....kind of.

Take a look at the Hawks last GDT. They all thought they did not even deserve one point.

Tonight was a very bad game for us though. Couldn't maintain offensive pressure to save our lives. Third period was better but first time und Sully I had a feeling we would play kind of scared.

UnderratedBrooks44

Sep 13, 2005
Miranda's house
Take a look at the Hawks last GDT. They all thought they did not even deserve one point.

Tonight was a very bad game for us though. Couldn't maintain offensive pressure to save our lives. Third period was better but first time und Sully I had a feeling we would play kind of scared.

Fair enough.

My big thing with a game like tonight is can one of these clowns score a goal? Half hear forwards just suck 3/4 of the time

Hossa die Waldfee

Oct 29, 2015
Fair enough.

My big thing with a game like tonight is can one of these clowns score a goal? Half hear forwards just suck 3/4 of the time

Yes that would be nice actually. Wish they had played Darling yesterday. Pretty sure we could have lit him up and maybe even one of the wingers would have been able to score :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad