Confirmed with Link: Hawks ink Kurashev to 3 year ELC

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Hayden is absolutely useless, Sikura got nothing so far but some decent play but doesn’t scream out success, Hartman is meh, Hiniztroza is the only one who has actually amounted to anything as a third liner. So in the past 4 years we have Cat, Schmaltz and Hinny which was traded. When you have such little help from your drafting and having a long horrendous trading history(minus a couple trades) you wonder why the team is trash...

Hayden is garbage for sure. Not sure where his development went wrong. Sikura showed a lot of progress to end season.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Hayden is garbage for sure. Not sure where his development went wrong. Sikura showed a lot of progress to end season.

You are right and I am rooting for him to have a break out season next year but I am saying for the past 4 years there are very few up and comers and that is a concern.

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
You are right and I am rooting for him to have a break out season next year but I am saying for the past 4 years there are very few up and comers and that is a concern.

Definitely. Rockford had a bad situation with a shit staff and it showed with a lack of development internally. Colliton got them back on track but we'll see if the coaching staff there now can keep it going.

Reactions: Blackhawks

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Rockford will be very interesting this upcoming season I was a bit surprised they kept king as the head coach. But they should be enjoyable to watch with all the young guys they've added to them. I still expect a few veterans added ala (holland and Schroeder types) to give some offensive numbers,
So some more movement I expect from the bottom of their roster.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad