Confirmed with Link: Hawks ink Kurashev to 3 year ELC

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
The team was getting its head kicked in and got saved by goal tending.
Patrick “Pull the goalie with 6 minutes left in the 3rd” Roy

He is best suited as a GM in my opinion. I don’t particularly like him as a person or a coach. But I can’t forget all of the wins and that 48 point season the Avs put up when he left. I didn’t watch enough of him coach to comment beyond that.

Joe Scaduto

Jun 24, 2018
Awesome news !!!! This is the guy who is gonna make you forget about Artemi Panarin.Phillip Kurashev is gonna snip on the top line he be perfect with Toews and Kane

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Awesome news !!!! This is the guy who is gonna make you forget about Artemi Panarin.Phillip Kurashev is gonna snip on the top line he be perfect with Toews and Kane
He will not make any of us forget Panarin, even if he turns out to be a good player.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
He will not make any of us forget Panarin, even if he turns out to be a good player.

I can't believe how some folks overrate Panarin. Sure, it was entertaining to watch the offense of Kane and AP at work but the line was constantly in trouble without the puck.

Watching Hockey Central at Noon today it was mentioned that lately Panarin is doing his crunch time disappearing act once again.

Reactions: Kaners Bald Spot

bwana63

carter blanche
Jul 11, 2014
Chi western burbs

Slow your roll. I really like Kurashev and I think his floor will be a good middle 6 guy. But make us forget about Panarin? GMAB.

Joe Scaduto

Jun 24, 2018
Slow your roll. I really like Kurashev and I think his floor will be a good middle 6 guy. But make us forget about Panarin? GMAB.
Once he makes this team.You will see what a steal he was picking him in the four round...All you Panarin lovers seem to forget Panarin was undrated in nhl and came to nhl as rookie free agent signing at 23 yrs old.....Kurashev is ahead in his development already ...GMAB

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
I can't believe how some folks overrate Panarin. Sure, it was entertaining to watch the offense of Kane and AP at work but the line was constantly in trouble without the puck.

Watching Hockey Central at Noon today it was mentioned that lately Panarin is doing his crunch time disappearing act once again.

The Bread/Kane duo were sometimes a liability defensively, but they were still one of the best lines in the league. Stop underrating him.

Once he makes this team.You will see what a steal he was picking him in the four round...All you Panarin lovers seem to forget Panarin was undrated in nhl and came to nhl as rookie free agent signing at 23 yrs old.....Kurashev is ahead in his development already ...GMAB

Panarin is a star, Kurashev is a year removed from being picked in the 4th round. He could turn into something eventually, but he won't be half as good as Bread next year and you comparing the two is unfair for both of them.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
The Bread/Kane duo were sometimes a liability defensively, but they were still one of the best lines in the league. Stop underrating him.

Panarin is a star, Kurashev is a year removed from being picked in the 4th round. He could turn into something eventually, but he won't be half as good as Bread next year and you comparing the two is unfair for both of them.

Yeah sure. Let's throw another $10.5 M + at a one dimensional entertainer. That will get us far! :sarcasm:

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Did I say we should get Panarin in here? No, I did not.

One of the biggest problems with people on this board is reading comprehension. They see one little piece of a post they don't like, and then block out the rest of it. Or they misunderstand what someone is saying and/or put words in their mouth.

Last edited:
Reactions: CallMeShaft

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Kurashev is going to surprise a lot of people...this kid has the chance to be your Joe Pavelski or Brayden Point mid round pick-late round pick gem.

he has played pretty much on dumpster fire teams including the Swiss team at the WJC and has stood out in every positive way possible. hard working, great motor, high end skill - I cannot wait until he has some talent to play with next year to see what he is really capable of.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Kurashev is going to surprise a lot of people...this kid has the chance to be your Joe Pavelski or Brayden Point mid round pick-late round pick gem.

he has played pretty much on dumpster fire teams including the Swiss team at the WJC and has stood out in every positive way possible. hard working, great motor, high end skill - I cannot wait until he has some talent to play with next year to see what he is really capable of.
Doubt he reaches Point level, but Kurashev could definitely be a 50 point player.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
wasn't really stating he would reach Point level, if interpreted that way my bad..he can be a surprise player like they were is all, skilled/hard working players that should have gone a hell of a lot higher than they did.
Gotcha. I see what you mean now.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
gotta be honest, know next to nothing about Osipov...for me I read it as Rockford has added Philip Kurashev...and something something who gives a shit lol...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad