Hart 2015 Finalists

OzzyFan

Sep 17, 2012
Does anyone know who, if anyone was in on more of his team's goals than Crosby? I think he was at 38%.

Voracek is a couple tenths of a percentage off that.

I think the biggest reason Crosby deserves no or gets zero Hart recognition is because his team made the playoffs on the last day of the season. Ovy was head and shoulders the richard winner, Price was head and shoulders the vezina winner, that's why they were nominated. Tavares earned his nomination, in on 34% of his team's goals, runner up for the Ross by 1pt, and had a 35pts offensive gap over the next highest scoring player on the islanders. What an offensive machine.

Last edited:

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Price wins it

This is gonna be a great awards show to watch as a Habs fan! :laugh:

Man if PK could win the Norris, and Price sweeps the major goalie awards and general ones...

We'd have:

Hart, Vezina, Norris, Lindsay, Jennings... now that would be great to watch. :)

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Yeah I remember Montreal writers screwed over Iginla that one year by leaving him off the ballot so some dude named Jose Theodore could win. So it wouldn't shock me if they did it again with Ovechkin.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Yeah I remember Montreal writers screwed over Iginla that one year by leaving him off the ballot so some dude named Jose Theodore could win. So it wouldn't shock me if they did it again with Ovechkin.

Meanwhile, Theodore was off the ballot of four albertan voters.
But hey, don't let facts get in the way of a good story!

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Meanwhile, Theodore was off the ballot of four albertan voters.
But hey, don't let facts get in the way of a good story!

Jose Three or More shouldn't have been on ballots. The guy who lead the league in both goals and points being left off is a complete joke.

Ishdul

Jan 20, 2007
Price will win it comfortably.

Can't remember the last time a player led the league by 10 or more goals and didn't win the Hart. Seriously, has it happened before?
It's happened quite a lot, actually. Iginla in 02, Bure in 2000, Hull twice, Lemieux in 89, Bossy in 81... Considering it's a rare achievement, not very much of an indicator.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad